February Challenge

Big time struggling last two days been starving -no picking been 100% must admit my goal to stay on Lt til the 13th march is seeming harder and harder. Any ideas on why the hunger pangs have started I'm now on day 14..... :-(

My stomach has been rumbling this week too Mrsdoyle and I'm a month in. Must be something in the air?

My stomach has been rumbling this week too Mrsdoyle and I'm a month in. Must be something in the air?

Well it better go soon I better have big weight loss this week our I'll crack aim to stay till 13 march be luck I'd I can get to next week already thinking of changing my date from 13th back to 6th and if on maintainance you only lose couple pound a week think slimming world will be the way forward after this TFR lark

4lbs for me this week please kay :D

Only lost .7kgs = 1.54lbs this week

Only lost .7kgs = 1.54lbs this week

Its a loss though kay and you have done so well. Hopefully a big loss for you next week.x

Well done Kay a lost is a lost and you have done so well :)

Well done Kay,

You have lost weight , that's the main thing.
I have not lost any weight for the last TWO weeks.
Your doing really well.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys! Well done to everyone! I'm finding it quite hard this week. Lost 5lb, so I've lost over a stone. Happy with that! X

MK I've only got this weeks loss, can you tell me any previous weeks loss from 1st Feb too so I can update the table accurately for you? Tks x x x

Well done! Fab loss, table updated for you x

Well it better go soon I better have big weight loss this week our I'll crack aim to stay till 13 march be luck I'd I can get to next week already thinking of changing my date from 13th back to 6th and if on maintainance you only lose couple pound a week think slimming world will be the way forward after this TFR lark[ve/QUOTE]
I reached the point where I couldn't even imagine lasting the day never mind any longer, which was really upsetting me given how much weight I still have to lose! I ordered Slim and save, which arrived today, and for the 1st time in over 6 weeks I'm not hungry or feeling deprived....bliss!!! Just hope it continues now! Hope you can hang in there!

Hey Tina, well done! Glad you're feeling better today x
You have to do what is best for you on your journey, one size doesn't fit all and in the end it's all about sticking to it for the long term. You stuck it out on LT for so long and been really hungry, my hat off to you. Please keep us updated, or we'll miss you. Would love to know how you get on on S & S, LadyKate also switched to S & S and is much happier on it too.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

kay i just noticed there u have less than 4 stone to go til ur at target!!!!! thats brilliant u must be soooooooo happy. u started at 19.7 and now 14.1. sure u cant ask for better can u. u dont have to shop in evans anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur living the dream!! haha. well done xxx

Back