Fed up of faffing about diet wise

Loser85

Gold Member
Seem to be struggling with WW again so have bitten the bullet and bought my SF again this morning. Will be joining the next challenge thing (may one im guessing) to keep me going. Going on hols in June so would like a wee bit off for that but my main goal is long term. Just need this weight off now, its getting beyond a joke :(

Good luck! Fingers crossed your hols will spur you on and you'll loose big ;)
Xxxx
Ps can I ask why you struggled with WW?

I struggled with not eating all of my points some days and wanting too much on other days.

I'm needing something like SF to regulate my eating again.

Welcome back! I had a break from SF and went back to SW but I was gaining/losing again within a couple of weeks so it is clearly not for me :rolleyes:

Nice to see you in for a sneaky quick challenge in April - I'm sure someone will start one for May. Looks like I will fail mine weight-wise, but I have been doing JMs 30DS for 16 days now and it has made a huge difference both my measurements and body fat percentage so I am not too bothered.......... don't care how the fat comes off, I just want it off!

Seems slimming clubs arnt for everybody.

SF is the only plan thats really worked for me to be honest. Have heard a lot about the 30 day shred thingy. Seems to helping a lot of people.

Seems slimming clubs arnt for everybody. I agree. I was actually doing SW at home with the books and help from my friends on Minimins. I can't be arsed with all that "mutual support" nonsense :rolleyes: and I don't see the value in paying someone else to weigh me and give me a lecture when I don't lose - and I don't need a round of applause when I do lose either so what's the point? I think slimming clubs work well if you respond to competition or peer pressure, but I do neither!

SF is the only plan thats really worked for me to be honest. Me too. I need to have the discpline of calorie counting to stop me overeating and I also find having my mind made up for 2 out of 3 meals every day quite liberating just now. Have heard a lot about the 30 day shred thingy. Seems to helping a lot of people.

The shred isn't for everyone as it is INTENSE, but it can make huge differences to your body shape (which is an issue for me), your overall strength and fitness levels and also to your body fat percentage as well. I know a few folks that have lost a fair bit of scale weight (mostly those with a higher BMI), but most have lost more in the way of inches and BF reduction. As I said on another thread, I don't care HOW it comes off, I just want it off! Oh, and higher muscle mass means you can eat more too which is a HUGE bonus ;)

I got my DVDs on eBay for less than £20 for a set of 4 including 30DS so it wasn't a huge outlay. I already had hand weights, but you could always use large tins if you don't want that expense and that's about all you need.......... that and a lot of dedication because it is blue murder for the first few days of each level :eek:

Thanks for that, will have a look on ebay, amazon etc. I dont own hand weights so mihgt have to use the large tins like you said.

I have a physical job but its only for 2 hours an evening so think this could be done during the day whilst my daughters at nursery. (i'd give it a go anyways!)

Back