Feeling Crap

Alia

Silver Member
Afternoon laies. Hope you are all doing good.

:jelous::jelous: I'm on day 5 of total Solution and feel like crap - i'm waiting for this energy surge and feel good factor and had hoped today would be easier. I feel sick and light headed, not nice at all and just want to get in bed and hide away. Im not tempted in any way to eat something cause I've figured I've got this far and it can only get better. Standing on the scales last night with a 12lb loss already after completing day 4 was all the encouragement I needed.

Any one else felt crap on day five or is it just me lol

The end of week 1 was the worst for me, I was tired and really cold so I'd end up having a bath of an evening just to warm up enough to be able to sleep and then went to bed early. Thankfully that only lasted a few days.

Keep going! You're nearly through it :)

last time i did i felt crap days 4&5, you should hit ketosis soon and feel great! i am on day 2 and hungry! trying not to give up

Thank you ladies I've just hadna bouillon drink which i find very tasty and that has helped, gonna have a shower and sneak some quiet time watching tv in my room. I was freezing cold last night Kat Mat, had to snuggle under my duvet and still could not get warm - is it right we should not have bars in the first week?

I've had bars the whole time and done fine, I think it's Lighter Life that keeps you off bars to start with (someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

Bath/shower to warm up definitely helps! I went straight to bed after that even if I was just messing around with a book or laptop :) Thankfully it goes away.

I might have a bar tomorrow then, just needing to chew on something I think. Must admit my 2nd shake this afternoon was really nice, I made it with ice rather than water and gave it a quick blitz with the blender so it was like a thick shake, was yum!

I've had bars since the first day, they dont say not to on this diet. If you're so cold that's probably a symptom of going into ketosis. I felt very cold the first few weeks but haven't felt that recently thank goodness.

Hope your feeling better now =) I hate the cold feeling! I still keep getting it and last time remember I was cold constantly lol!

Hope your feeling better now =) I hate the cold feeling! I still keep getting it and last time remember I was cold constantly lol!

am feeling much better today thank you, just going to have a porridge pack for the first time following the guidelines on the website, hope its nice, can feel my tummy growling now. Its a bit of a polava to make though.

am feeling much better today thank you, just going to have a porridge pack for the first time following the guidelines on the website, hope its nice, can feel my tummy growling now. Its a bit of a polava to make though.

Glad you are feeling better today! The same happened to me when I did LL - I felt awful and starving on day 5 and assumed ketosis wouldn't work for me - when I woke up on day 6 it was amazing, I felt completely different. Enjoy the park and let us know how the porridge went. I've been following the instructions on the pack and it is very watery.

Glad you are feeling better today! The same happened to me when I did LL - I felt awful and starving on day 5 and assumed ketosis wouldn't work for me - when I woke up on day 6 it was amazing, I felt completely different. Enjoy the park and let us know how the porridge went. I've been following the instructions on the pack and it is very watery.

becka I loved the porridge - it was very watery but I added some cinnamon to it and it was delicious, Im not sure how to get it thicker, I left it standing for a full 5 mins afterwards but it did not thicken up so had it as it was and it was lovely. Will be having one for breakfast every day i think, makes a change to the shakes.

I microwave the porridge for 5 minutes and it thickens loads, just make sure you keep stirring it or it bubbles over and you lose half of it =(

I microwave the porridge for 5 minutes and it thickens loads, just make sure you keep stirring it or it bubbles over and you lose half of it =(

How much water do you use hun?

To be honest I kinda guess it cus I only make it while I'm in work and just fire some water in lol!! Can't say it would be more than 200mla though! X

I don't measure the water, I just mix it in with a whisk slowly until it has a good thick-ish texture, then microwave in 30-second increments and stir inbetween (to avoid explosion). That way works best for me, not too runny, not too solid. Getting to really love it, have had it every morning since I started, now really looking forward to it. Have been thinking about making it with coffee for a change. Might take the sweetness out a little bit.

Ohh lemme know what it's like with the coffee!!

I made the porridge biscuits last night, they weren't amazing but it was nice to chew something warm, especially cus I don't like the bars! Seen in here that people have made them with cinnamon so I skipped the porridge for breakfast and I'm gonna try it again tonight!

Ohh lemme know what it's like with the coffee!!

I made the porridge biscuits last night, they weren't amazing but it was nice to chew something warm, especially cus I don't like the bars! Seen in here that people have made them with cinnamon so I skipped the porridge for breakfast and I'm gonna try it again tonight!

How do you make the biscuits?

There's a bit in the recipe section i copied, it said you mix it up with teeny bits of water at a time til you get like a cake batter consistency and the put it in non stick baking paper (I only had silicone cake trays) and put it in the oven at 150c for 20-25 mins until they went golden brown

There's a bit in the recipe section i copied, it said you mix it up with teeny bits of water at a time til you get like a cake batter consistency and the put it in non stick baking paper (I only had silicone cake trays) and put it in the oven at 150c for 20-25 mins until they went golden brown

Sounds fab but does n't the value of things changed once cooked or used in a different way - going back to my slimming world days where fresh fruit is free but once cooked its syns - same with cous cous etc

Back