feeling great!!

Yeah I know, id like to lose about 2.7stones but will settle with half that! Ive lost half a stone last few weeks so will hopefully lose a few pounds a week. Anything is a bonus though!

Having rump steak with SW chips and eggs tonight! Can't wait! Having a weekday red day which is strange! Had no syns either so don't know what to use them on?!?!?!?!

erm curly wurlys are 6 syns??or options hot choc thats 2 syns i like them crisps maybe, i dont no ice cream?x

Had tomato ketchup and options hot choc now. Extra creamy with the rest of my milk allowance. that's 5 :)

tues 02 aug

morning all:wavey:

after a good day yesterday i want another good one today going to go for a walk to park some excercise:D need to plan my meals for today and tomorow iv got to take my neice back home tomorow i leave at 11 arrive at 3pm back on train at 4 and arrive at 19:30 home going be a long day with the temptations of train goodies so il take a pack lunch on train :) will update my food later x

Love the packed lunch idea :D boo for the long day though!

I feel great today, definitely not as bloated and was up at half 6 and went to gym for a long swim. 30 lengths - quite depressing when there is a 60 year old man going faster alongside me though! He did have speedos on though ;) great dinner planned for today. Cows cous with loads of veg and hot sauce! bring on 1.30!

Love the packed lunch idea :D boo for the long day though!

I feel great today, definitely not as bloated and was up at half 6 and went to gym for a long swim. 30 lengths - quite depressing when there is a 60 year old man going faster alongside me though! He did have speedos on though ;) great dinner planned for today. Cows cous with loads of veg and hot sauce! bring on 1.30!

lol @ the 60yr old in the speedos haha,well done you though i got up at 6:45 and watched cbeebies :( lol kids going to go the park soon for a run around :D

breakfast:6 ryvittas (hexb)
3 laughing cow light triangles (hexa) lean ham.
1 cup of tea (1/2 syn milk )

wow its so sticky out today im sweating buckets may be a gud thing :) dinner was roast chicken mug shot and apple :)

was peckish so i had a jacket pot with sum steam veg and tin of minced beef gravy (4 syn)x

sooo hot

:argh:is it just me or is it very hot and sticky my heads banging :character00264: not helping with a hypo 5yr old running round!!oh well bed soon then i got a 7 1/2 hr train journey ahead of me tmoro!!!yikes:4635: iam going to be so tired :sigh:​

I'm roasting too :( got the fan on whilst watching tele!

hey guys sorry not updated yday had long train journey was good tho :D had a hot choc and bag of monster munch could of been worse as i missed one train so was travelling for 9 hours :( then today i have been so stressed out with family probs iv had 2 yogurts thats it got weigh in at 5 so hoping for a lose will update later xx

Good luck x

Btw speedo guy was there this morning letching over me! Gross!

Back