Feeling more Cold now

:D:D:D

My boyfriend gave me a warm microwaveable rice 'hot-water-bottle' because indeed the cold is terrible...!! 50 jumpers on me, and a hot rice thing burning my stomach.. still feels better than being freezing. ... :3

Time to invest in full strenth dry-hand cream as well .. -_- LL sucks to a certain extent eh!

:)

lol - come now - surely some dry hand, a chill,etc., are barely noticeable inconveniences if the outcome is a lovely slim figure !! :D

No pain no gain as they say :p

Too right!

In fact, I was lucky on the diet and never ever once had the ketosis chills. Was never the slightest bit cold.

HOWEVER - since losing all my weight, now I am constantly cold - as I lost all my insulation.

Am I complaining? HELL NO!!! :D Just got to buy more lovely warm coats and jumpers. Awwwww.....shame. :D :D :D

I don't particularly enjoy wearing a hundred jumpers inside my flat, but I do agree, cold is easier to deal with than the hot... At least now I don't have to wear a tent-shaped coat, but a nice fitted one with plenty of space to spare for a couple of sweaters! Mmmm... makes me feel good. :D

I don't particularly enjoy wearing a hundred jumpers inside my flat, but I do agree, cold is easier to deal with than the hot... At least now I don't have to wear a tent-shaped coat, but a nice fitted one with plenty of space to spare for a couple of sweaters! Mmmm... makes me feel good. :D

:D Me and SB were just talking about that same thing with coats! It's great to wear a snug, fitted coat, with jumpers underneath - and STILL look slim! And not have our arms sticking straight out!! :giggle:

So many little gems come of all this! :)

And not have our arms sticking straight out!! :giggle:

LOL that just reminds me of when I was about 3 in Russia, I had to wear this huge faux-fur coat and I couldn't move. :cry:
And I was always warm in the English climate when I was overweight, I didn't even own a proper coat! :D

Back