Feeling pretty positive, yay!

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Lynn8124, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I have always weighed myself pretty often, not daily but certainly at least a couple of times a month and used to wonder why I bothered when I was either staying the same, loosing a little or gaining. Anyhow, they vanished in my home aka the bermuda triangle a week or two ago and I don't care! When I noticed I did look and couldn't find them which annoyed me a bit but I have decided I do not need to let my mood be dictated by a number on a scale.:cool: I may, however look for my measuring tape and use that occasionally instead but all I really need is to go by my clothes, my jeans will soon let me know lol.

Last edited: 11 August 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Funny you say this, I'm doing pretty much the same thing at the mo, I am not bothered with what the scale says. I'll continue to eat healthily and do exercise and when I feel in myself I've lost enough I'll continue doing the same thing: eat a balanced healthy diet and do regular exercise. At the moment I just think that the scales actually don't matter, they're just numbers really.

4. Beatle

Beatle Member

Diet:
    Pete Cohen's Weight Loss Programme
    I have stopped weighing myself too and it is so liberating. Instead I am judging my progress by other means - how I feel, how loose my clothes are getting, how much more energy I have, how much longer I can exercise for. It's very liberating to not rely on a small metal box to let me know how I should feel!

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Yay, we rock!:D

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Changed title to reflect the changes I'm feeling right now, I am so much more positive.:eek: I have to give full credit to my OA programme. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.