Feeling pretty positive, yay!

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Lynn8124, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I have always weighed myself pretty often, not daily but certainly at least a couple of times a month and used to wonder why I bothered when I was either staying the same, loosing a little or gaining. Anyhow, they vanished in my home aka the bermuda triangle a week or two ago and I don't care! When I noticed I did look and couldn't find them which annoyed me a bit but I have decided I do not need to let my mood be dictated by a number on a scale.:cool: I may, however look for my measuring tape and use that occasionally instead but all I really need is to go by my clothes, my jeans will soon let me know lol.

Last edited: 11 August 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Funny you say this, I'm doing pretty much the same thing at the mo, I am not bothered with what the scale says. I'll continue to eat healthily and do exercise and when I feel in myself I've lost enough I'll continue doing the same thing: eat a balanced healthy diet and do regular exercise. At the moment I just think that the scales actually don't matter, they're just numbers really.

4. Beatle

Beatle Member

Diet:
    Pete Cohen's Weight Loss Programme
    I have stopped weighing myself too and it is so liberating. Instead I am judging my progress by other means - how I feel, how loose my clothes are getting, how much more energy I have, how much longer I can exercise for. It's very liberating to not rely on a small metal box to let me know how I should feel!

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Yay, we rock!:D

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Changed title to reflect the changes I'm feeling right now, I am so much more positive.:eek: I have to give full credit to my OA programme. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.