Feeling pretty positive, yay!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I have always weighed myself pretty often, not daily but certainly at least a couple of times a month and used to wonder why I bothered when I was either staying the same, loosing a little or gaining. Anyhow, they vanished in my home aka the bermuda triangle a week or two ago and I don't care! When I noticed I did look and couldn't find them which annoyed me a bit but I have decided I do not need to let my mood be dictated by a number on a scale.:cool: I may, however look for my measuring tape and use that occasionally instead but all I really need is to go by my clothes, my jeans will soon let me know lol.

Last edited:
Funny you say this, I'm doing pretty much the same thing at the mo, I am not bothered with what the scale says. I'll continue to eat healthily and do exercise and when I feel in myself I've lost enough I'll continue doing the same thing: eat a balanced healthy diet and do regular exercise. At the moment I just think that the scales actually don't matter, they're just numbers really.

I have stopped weighing myself too and it is so liberating. Instead I am judging my progress by other means - how I feel, how loose my clothes are getting, how much more energy I have, how much longer I can exercise for. It's very liberating to not rely on a small metal box to let me know how I should feel!

Changed title to reflect the changes I'm feeling right now, I am so much more positive.:eek: I have to give full credit to my OA programme. :)

Back