Feeling really upset..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey everyone..

i could really do with some advice..

for the past 2 weeks, everytime iv eaten i just keep feeling sick. My oh keeps telling me that im just 'full' and mistaking it for a sicky feeling.. so im telling him to shuv it :) lol.. as you all know, if you dont eat.. you dont lose so im trying my hardest to keep eating as much as i usually do.. and i have been but its starting to really upset me.. iv just eaten my chilli con carni with rice and nat yog.. i really love that meal.. but now im back in bed yet again... feeling like **** :(

Im doing EE, .. has anyone else expieranced this?? will it pass???

xxxxxxxxxxx:(

if you are full dont carry on eating that will make you sick,only eat when you are hungry.i know it sounds crazy that you can eat loads but i really dont think stuffing your face with loads of food is going to get it off any quicker good luck

Maybe your stomach has just shrunk down a bit, so your old portions are now a little too much?

I know since my OH started doing SW he just cant eat like he use to and similar for me as well to be honest.

Maybe try little and often when you are hungry? Least you will find out if it was just the volume if you try it for a week.

Sorry I cant think of anything else :(

hey girlies. Thanks for your replies..

maybe your right.. i do eat alot.. but im almost afraid not too! its just how iv always done sw and how its worked for me.. i dont pick much, as i always have breaky before 9, lunch at 12/1 and tea at 5/6 so they'r spread out and i eat enough to keep me going and satisfied. .. but maybe your right.. and i know it seems obvious to stop eating if your feeling sick.. and although it seems crazy to say eating more makes you lose more but its true. I find if i havnt eaten as much as usual i tend to just stay the same..

its just starting to put me in a bad mood everytime i feel icky.. i hate feeling sick! :( x

I hate feeling sick too :grouphugg:

Maybe its the weather? I know I seem to want to eat less when summer is coming and it gets warmer, it seems to demand salads and lighter food ... whereas winter to me is always stews, curry's, chilli's etc

Wish I could think of something to help though :eek:

all very good suggestions.. am feeling a bit of a wuss really. I know i have nothing to complain about really.. i love sw and am gratful for all i have lost.. but i really really hate feeling icky lol.

i just wandered whether anyone else had heard of or expieranced any long standing icky feelings..

and tbh.. i seem to be having a fair bit of dihorria (cant spell) these past few weeks also .. (sorry people.. just thought it'd be nice to share that with you also lol)

but surely if it were a bug it wouldnt last so long??

maybe im just stuffing my face with too much and my body just cant handle it anymore...

how silly.. stupid body! doesnt it know i like to eat loads??? LOL x

Maybe you have picked up an intolerance to something? May be worth going to see your GP especially as its been occurring over a few weeks. Also I think there can be some bugs that stick around a while as well these days.

It could be a bit of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) but it's probably worth getting the doctor to check it out. Is it a sore feeling or more of a queasy feeling, or a crampy sort of thing?

eta - if you do go to the GP, take along your food diary (if you've been keeping one - if not it's probably worth keeping one for a bit) and mark when you've been particularly uncomfortable (it sounds like you've been feeling rough after more or less each meal, but maybe some might have been worse) This could help to flag up any possible intolerances, for instance if you'd previously done mainly red days you might find that an increase in green free foods could be triggering something, or vice versa - a fair few people seem to feel bloated on green days.

It could be a bit of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) but it's probably worth getting the doctor to check it out. Is it a sore feeling or more of a queasy feeling, or a crampy sort of thing?

eta - if you do go to the GP, take along your food diary (if you've been keeping one - if not it's probably worth keeping one for a bit) and mark when you've been particularly uncomfortable (it sounds like you've been feeling rough after more or less each meal, but maybe some might have been worse) This could help to flag up any possible intolerances, for instance if you'd previously done mainly red days you might find that an increase in green free foods could be triggering something, or vice versa - a fair few people seem to feel bloated on green days.

Great advice there :D:D:D

Anwen, thank you very much.. that sounds like a really good idea. I am concidering changing my doctor at the mo however.. my doctors surgery has expanded and i have seen every single doctor working there, and no one takes me seriously anymore. I have had problems with my stomach for years. I get agonising shots of pain through my tummy to the point where im bent over double crying, i cannot walk.. sleep or string together a sentance. Many a time i have ended up in hospital, and no one can tell me what was wrong. Even A&E told me they cannot help me, so i must stop going there. and the lats visit was because my gp put me on stronger tablets for an alsore that did not exsist .. luckily since loosing weight i have not had this problem for a while.. but i am still wary as it is so sudden.

this that i am expierancing at the moment is a really odd feeling, i eat, and even as im eating i begin to feel quesy slightly, by the time im done i just want to curl up into a ball.. i just feel nautious and yet at the same time all i want to do is eat and eat and eat.. even tho i feel sick and full! argh.. its making me mad. It's almost like an odd binge feeling. I havnt noticed any perticular meals setting it off, but as i do extra easy now.. its more difficult to keep track of. I always write my food diary out daily.. so i will deffinatly keep it going and try and pin point the moments that it is worse etc. ( and then try and find a doctor who doesnt laugh in my face everytime i turn up!) .. im sure they all think iv just got that illness where i make things up! LOL

:( sorry to bother everyone this evening.. im sure you all have better things to do than listen to me rant..

Im really feeling quite **** tbh. my OH has decided to be oh so helpful and eat a miss millies next to me.. How helpful! :-|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anwen, thank you very much.. that sounds like a really good idea. I am concidering changing my doctor at the mo however.. my doctors surgery has expanded and i have seen every single doctor working there, and no one takes me seriously anymore. I have had problems with my stomach for years. I get agonising shots of pain through my tummy to the point where im bent over double crying, i cannot walk.. sleep or string together a sentance. Many a time i have ended up in hospital, and no one can tell me what was wrong. Even A&E told me they cannot help me, so i must stop going there. and the lats visit was because my gp put me on stronger tablets for an alsore that did not exsist .. luckily since loosing weight i have not had this problem for a while.. but i am still wary as it is so sudden.

this that i am expierancing at the moment is a really odd feeling, i eat, and even as im eating i begin to feel quesy slightly, by the time im done i just want to curl up into a ball.. i just feel nautious and yet at the same time all i want to do is eat and eat and eat.. even tho i feel sick and full! argh.. its making me mad. It's almost like an odd binge feeling. I havnt noticed any perticular meals setting it off, but as i do extra easy now.. its more difficult to keep track of. I always write my food diary out daily.. so i will deffinatly keep it going and try and pin point the moments that it is worse etc. ( and then try and find a doctor who doesnt laugh in my face everytime i turn up!) .. im sure they all think iv just got that illness where i make things up! LOL

:( sorry to bother everyone this evening.. im sure you all have better things to do than listen to me rant..

Im really feeling quite **** tbh. my OH has decided to be oh so helpful and eat a miss millies next to me.. How helpful! :-|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fern :)

Please feel free to rant as much as you need. It's a big part of all our journeys here and the support will always be there for you and everyone :D:D xx

Hi Fern :)

Please feel free to rant as much as you need. It's a big part of all our journeys here and the support will always be there for you and everyone :D:D xx

Oh thank god haha, cause im just having one of those weeks.. and i feel like im going crazy.. so atleast i know everyone here will look after me and atleast nod thier heads haha.

i know i will be fine.. and will deffinatly go to my doctors asap. . gawd i hope my gp is prepared.. iv also gotta complaint about me boobs! god help her haha x

Oh gosh, it's horrible having useless GPs. I have all sorts of funny things wrong with me, some diagnosed and some not (or not yet...) - I had some horrendous appointments but finally found a lovely GP at my practice who actually takes me seriously. It makes a huge difference.

For instance, I have fibromyalgia (similar to MS) and have had symptoms since I was 12 (am 30 now). All through my school years, I would go to the GP about feeling exhausted all the time (one of the main symptoms of fibro) and get tested for anaemia/glandular fever - when those came back negative I just got told to sleep at regular times and that was about it. I also went about the pains in my legs (also a fibro symptom) and was told it was probably arthritis. Same with all the other symptoms - they only ever got looked at individually. About 3 years ago I read about fibro and it was totally obvious that this was what was wrong with me. I went to the GP and asked for a referral and she said "well, a lot of people think it's mostly psychological, and you DO have mental health problems..." (Actually, noone who knows anything about fibro still thinks that, it's generally believed to be hormonal and/or neurological). I haven't been to see her again. Fortunately, as I said, I stumbled across the good GP and she managed to wangle me an appointment with THE fibro guy who doesn't usually see NHS patients outside Lewisham/Southwark (I'm in a different bit of London) and he diagnosed it right away.

Anyway, that was a bit rambly, but basically, it's rubbish, isn't it? I hope you can find a GP who will take you seriously and find out what's wrong. It does sound like it could be IBS, but they should do some tests to check it's not certain other things first.

yep, and the worse thing about it is, they are all like that.. every single one of the doctors at my surgery treats me like ****. It makes me just want to stay at home and hope what ever issue i have that week goes by itself lol..

my brother has severe anchylosis spondalitous.. which is a really bad arthritic problem.. and i have had awful knees and ankles and wrists.. and now to the point where my fingers spasm since i was in primary school... i went to the doctor and he laughed in my face and said i had growing pains! i was clearly upet and distressed and he said '' you can take a blood test, but im sure it'l be negative'' .. i hate injections and needles and so forth, but i did it.. and it did come back negative.. however.. so did my brothers and he went years before being diagnosed.. now hes facing a wheelchair in 10 years time. hes 28 :-|.. the hairdressing isnt making it any better.. which scares me more. Because i love hairdressing and its my passion.. if it got too bad and id have to give it up id be devestated.. anyways.. also quite rambly! as you can tell.. im full of little problems :D haha
xx

Definitely worth trying a different surgery in my opinion! I think you should (if possible) try as many GPs until you can find one that will take you seriously!

No surprise I have a similar tale when it comes to GPs. For years my GP told me I had Anxiety and Depression and it was all work related and he pushed for me to quit my job as that would be all that could make it better. I was never convinced it was work stress as I had done a much tougher job in London, however grabbed redundancy when it was offered and turned into a little recluse. A few months later when having my smear the female GP commented on my skin condition which was really flared up and also we talked about my hair that was falling out in clumps and the other things and she confirmed that my hormonal coil may not suit me and be causing an imbalance! This is after having it 7 years and my other GP telling me several times it could not possible be causing a problem! Had it removed and it made such a dramatic difference within 3 weeks it was rather scary. I now only see this female GP and if I could throttle my other one I would as I know I would still be in my old job instead of now being out of work and labelled as having work related stress problems :rolleyes:

hmm if only there were some kind of good and bad filter for GP's so there isnt all this crap trying to find a good one LOL.. if only life was that simple eh??

Thank you so much everyone. Having people to talk to has really made me feel better.. still feeling a little sick.. and resentful to said OH LOL but i am better, much better than before..

*hugs* All round for you helpful lovley people :) x

Sorry to hear u are felling crap hun :cry:
Just to throw another angle on things tho, is there any chance you could be pregnant?
xx

Sorry to hear u are felling crap hun :cry:
Just to throw another angle on things tho, is there any chance you could be pregnant?
xx

nope.. really really not.. im on the injection.. ( not that its 100%) but in all honestly.. the OH has been working alot recently and so have i as its a mad dash to the end with my qualification at the mo..:sigh: so unfortunatly not LOL but tbh even if i was.. im sure it would be affecting my weight loss by now and i'd be feeling it. . . i think im going to put it down to having some old bingy feelings coming back, with a combination of eating too much, and a possible intolerance to somthing...

i hope anyways haha .. xxx

LOL ooo nooo.. surely not :O .. surly it would affect my weight loss though??

i guess i will have to ask for one whilst at my appointment.. i hope they have an hours slot for me lol.. xxx

Back