feeling strange

suziemo

Hi all - just to start, this is day 10, and my first WI I've lost 10 pounds!!

So, you'd think all would be ok, but today I am really shaky, weak and feel horribly dizzy - twice today I thought I'd pass out (once in Starbucks, which is probably something they wouldn't approve of...)

I'm drinking water by the bucket, so what's going wrong?

Hiya, well done on your loss, brilliant! May seem like an obvious question but had you had your shake when you were feeling this? Could you have been too hot? Stood up too quick? Done too much exercise? (pregnant?!). I've heard all of these explanations on here! There are Lots of possible explanations but obviously it's worrying for you. Don't ignore it though, I would give your CDC a text... They may be able to help. Hope this helps! Xx

Hi KatieKaye! Oh, child, thank you so much for suggesting pregnancy! At my age that would take a miracle or a dodgy Eastern European clinic...

I feel much better today - I think you were on the right track though. I went for a very long walk, and that might not have been the good idea I thought it was!

Back in the saddle - no more whining, back on the trail
for me!

fantastic weight loss really well done

I am with you on those symptoms today, I feel exactly the same, and I'm only on day 4! Plus I have a mega headache :-( I hope I am not always going to feel like this.
Well done on the weight loss, I hope I get as good a number as you at the weekend!
xoxo

Hi Sazzledazzle! Boring advice I know, but I think its the water thing again. Come on girlfriend, you can do this! I admit i took a paracetemol and that eased the worst of the headache, could work for you. Thinking of you!

Thanks suziemo, I feel a bit better today - Hurrah! I'd been taking loads of painkillers but just had one today, and I'm drinking a huge amount of water - normally about 6 litres a day! Before the diet I'd drink about 4 litres anyway, but now I feel thirstier...is that a word?! Anyway, how are you feeling now? I hope you are feeling amaaaaaazing!

Weigh in tomorrow - eek!

I'll let you know how I get on :)

xoxo

Oh good sazzledazzle-gal, so glad you feel better.

Yup, I am feeling well... normal, I guess, but a bit down at the thought of a long, boring Friday night drinking MORE water.

But then it was the chinese takeaway, the gin and tonic and the white wine that put me in this state.....!

Let me know how the WI goes, sweetie!

Omg! Just been to the weigh in....drum roll please...

I LOST 10 POUNDS!

Woo hoo! 10 pounds in 5 days, this is a miracle!! It's been so so tough, but so worth it!

How is everyone else getting on?

XOXO

Back