Felix on a mission!!!!

Day 12. Got woken up this morning by my boyfriend ringing me from a pay phone (how retro!) because his mobile ha ran out of battery. Sounds like he's having a good time camping and said I would like it there, even though I hate camping!!

Not had my first shake yet but I think I'm going to have toffee & walnut (yummy). Can't wait for my shopping to be delivered this afternoon and I'm going to cook something nice with my chicken and veg, not sure what though.

I find it hard at the weekends because usually me and the boyfriend would go shopping and have something to eat, or go to a coffee place for a break and have some coffee and a biscuit. Doing this diet I have realised how much my life revolves around food! We haven't been out anywhere once since we have started. No cinema because I would be tempted by the popcorn and we don't really go on nights out but we would go out for dinner quite often. I am getting bored but can't think of anything we can do!!

Going to spend today having a massive tidy up and going to sort all my wardrobe out (bet i dont even end up doing it haha).

hey felix :) camping in this weather he must be freeeezing lol, i dont mind it so much in the summer! can be quite fun. I defo agree about weekends they are the hardest , cleaning will defo keep you occupied, im off to sort threw my wardrobe in mo to, enjoy ;) keep up the good work and have a lovely weekend

x

Did lots of sorting out and tidying in the flat today but still got a bit to do tomorrow. Really missing my boyfriend tonight :( Been so bored without him :(

Made a stir fry for my tea but put too many spices in it and it wasnt that nice. Only ate half too because I was stuffed! Got my shopping delivered today and they randomly sent me some peppers and some bananas... I want a banana!!!!!! I love them :( Maybe it's a test sent from a higher power haha.

Just watching TV trying to tire myself out. Can't wait for the boyfriend to get back tomorrow (wont be back until late though :()

Morning Felix, well done on resisting the banana. I really struggle with no fruit - I always had a big orange before my breakfast every day and it's killing me not to have it. :-(

I seem to start knitting again when dieting as it keeps my mind busy and, more importantly, my hands. Xxx

Hope you and the boyfriend have a nice reunion. He'll be so proud of you for staying on track!

Well done!

well done for suriviving sat nights (I never seem to manage). and dont worry, you can go back to coffee breaks and nice meals once you have got to goal. if you do eat out low carbing is the way forward and theres loads of nice choices. you are doing great DO NOT GIVE UP! its so sweet how you miss your other half! hope you have a nice day.

Aww thanks both of you! I feel silly missing him so much after 2 days when there's some girls on here who don't see theirs for months and months!

I have been thinking about learning to knit actually! I used to know how when I was younger but I seem to have forgot. I only know how to use the huge knitting machines (I really want one! But my flat is too small haha). I'll have a look on the net for some instructions :)

Hi Felix,
How are you?
I've finally had a proper read of your diary, very good, and you are doing so well!!
I hope you're having a nice weekend, and are not too bored with your boyfriend being away.
I live away from my home town and have no friends here either, so when my boyfriend goes away I get quite bored etc.
I am interested to see what you eat as I am on SS+, I am always looking for more meal ideas!
I agree about being bored, me and my boyfriend used to eat out quite a bit nothing fancy, mostly just takeaway/fast food etc, so now we have to find other things to do!
But I fell of the wagon today, we ate out, but the less I say about that the better!
As for your knitting, I am trying to knit too, I have had a ball and needles for ages but still not got very far! I have had trouble casting on, but finally got it the other day.
Hope you have a nice evening :)

I'm good thanks :) Hope you are well! Thankyou for the kind words :) Glad I made it through the whole weekend without eating anything bad! What did you have when you ate out?
I posted in the meal ideas sticky on the main CD forum with a couple of things I usually have to eat but I'm running out of ideas! Think I am going to have a courgette and asparagus omlette tonight, yummy :D
Think Im going to buy some needles and wool this week hopefully and have a go. I don't think my boyfriend will be impressed when I knit him a tacky xmas jumper haha!

Felix, I can't believe how much I can relate to you. I also can't believe it's day 19 for me today already. I'm doing SS and I still have days where I struggle to get all 3 shakes in, I've also tuned into cookery programmes that I wouldn't usually watch, I've even put 'cook yourself thin' on series link! This weekend I sorted out my wardrobe all the clothes from a couple of years back that are all sizes 14,12 & 10 I have now moved to the spare room i noticed that they were all the better quality clothes too, obviously when I'm bigger size 16 and big 14 I always feel like I'm in a temporary state so I never invest in good clothes. Wen I look back at the last 19 days I have had the odd blip, bread or more specifically toast seems to be surprisingly my big weakness, luckily I've not been thrown out of ketosis, but analysing when those blips have occurred it seems to follow when my OH is either working late or out at football, so for you to stick with it while he was away camping was a real achievement.. Well done!!
As for distractions why not do some volunteer work I'm a rainbow and brownie leader and it makes me feel good. If you do think of any good suggestions though for things to do with OH that don't involve being near food then pl, share them, we're neither of us drinkers unless it's a really nice bottle of red drunk with a meal to complement it..... Ooo I so can't wait to go out for a nice meal again

Hehe we could be twins!!! I love Cook Yourself Thin! I almost bought the cookery books but then came on this diet.
Thanks for the kind words about this weekend :) I suprised myself when
I stuck to it all weekend! I must have more will power than I thought!
Volunteering would be good but I don't even know where to start. And I'm always tired haha.

So day 14. Can't believe i've not cheated once in the whole 2 weeks I've been on CD! I've never stuck to anything for so long ever!

Had my weigh in today and lost 3lb. A teeny bit disappointed but it's 3lb in the right direction!

Other half put 3lb on but don't think he's been very strict over the weekend camping though!

So far I've lost 2 inches from my waist, 3 from my hips, 2 from my chest, and 1.5 from my thighs :)

I am happy!!!!!!

Just to check genetics your birthday isn't sep 75 ??
I had a WI today too, my CDC sees me twice a week to stop me cheating, I'd lost 1.5 since fri so thats 10 in total, but i'd put on 1/2 an inch on my bust and belly button measurements yet lost another 1/2 an inch of my hips. Her conclusion was that I'm probably hormonal, have had headache today and starting to get a few stomach cramps so she could well be right.

Well done on a 3lbs loss I'd be quite happy with that, I can't believe some of the massive weight losses some manage to achieve week after week, I think there in the minority, any weight loss is good but 3-4 is definitely better than you'd get from a health eating diet. X

Great weight loss for week 2, Felix! Fair play...working hard! That's a lot of inches lost, too....

Thanks both of you :D

Day 15 and still sticking to it! My boyfriend bought some new potatoes and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES back from camping!!!!! Arghhh I love cookies! Totally resisting though! Can't believe I haven't even had a little blip yet.

Had a peanut bar today and it was lovely :) felt a bit normal again eating it hehe. Feeling good today but tired. Finding it hard to drink all my water at work cos I have to pee every 2 minutes and it's quite embarrassing. Thought I would have gotten used to it by now.

Booked a week off work from 6th December so going back to my parents for a week cos my sister is coming up from Hunstanton to visit. Can't wait to see her and my other sister and little cutie pie niece :D my mum is on about cooking a pretend Xmas dinner whilst we are all visiting though so might have to cheat a bit that day!

Hope everyone is getting on nicely :)

We're supposed to be going to the MIL's this Sun, her OH makes absolutely gorgeous food, she rang last night to check we were still going I said rich and the girls were, rich took the phone off me then to explain to his mum what I was doing, she was offering to make salad instead but rich was trying to get through to her that I'm not eating anything. I sent her a text later apologising and copied the text I'd sent my friends when I started.
I just want to stay SS for as long as possible.

Aww bless her for offering to make you a salad though :) just think how worth it it will be when you fit in your gorgeous holiday clothes again!!!

Re: Re: Felix on a mission!!!!

Felix said:
Aww bless her for offering to make you a salad though :) just think how worth it it will be when you fit in your gorgeous holiday clothes again!!!

Fingers crossed! Tonight Rich has had jacket potato cooked properly in the oven so it was all crispy and the whole kitchen smelt delicious with lashings of butter ... **** it was hell!!

Day 16!

Really tired today! Been stressed out at work because my contract has a massive target to hit this week and the girl i work with is off work (again!!!!!). It's really starting to annoy me because she always has excuses to not be at work and no one seems to be saying anything to her. And when she is here all she does is talk to her friends on the phone and sit and email people and wander round and talk to other people and hardly does any work! Grrrrrrr. Thinking about speaking to our manager about it but if it gets out that its me who said something all hell will break loose :( I could easily run the whole contract on my own but I know for a fact they wont let me.

Had a caramel bar for dinner and it was AWFUL. Had a really dodgy almost chemically taste so I held my nose whilst chewing haha. Going to have to do that for the rest of my bars for the week and just have peanut ones next week!!

Finding it really hard to drink all my water again and I know I need to but I keep forgetting.

Not really got much to write today. It's been a long day and I'm very tired :(

Felix said:
Day 16!

Really tired today! Been stressed out at work because my contract has a massive target to hit this week and the girl i work with is off work (again!!!!!). It's really starting to annoy me because she always has excuses to not be at work and no one seems to be saying anything to her. And when she is here all she does is talk to her friends on the phone and sit and email people and wander round and talk to other people and hardly does any work! Grrrrrrr. Thinking about speaking to our manager about it but if it gets out that its me who said something all hell will break loose :( I could easily run the whole contract on my own but I know for a fact they wont let me.

Had a caramel bar for dinner and it was AWFUL. Had a really dodgy almost chemically taste so I held my nose whilst chewing haha. Going to have to do that for the rest of my bars for the week and just have peanut ones next week!!

Finding it really hard to drink all my water again and I know I need to but I keep forgetting.

Not really got much to write today. It's been a long day and I'm very tired :(

Ring your CDC most will swap if you buy something you don't like, have you tried the cranberry ones yet, I think their mire filling because there so chewy they take longer to eat. I've been getting all 3 in every day since my WI on Monday but for done reason that gas made me hungrier, especially if i have tetras.

With you on the caramel bars. Blargh! :sign0137:

My faves are the chocolate orange and malt toffee bars. I can just about handle the cranberry and peanut bars, and if I absolutely have to, I'll eat a chocolate one.

Hope you manage to get a good night's sleep, hun x

Back