ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Hhhahaha! If you've got points spare, treat yourself Hun x

Feeling a bit crap at the moment. Went on the scales (yes I know I shouldn't!) and I've gained 1lb. I've got a big night out with some friends in exactly a months time and I dont want to go because I feel like a whale! Won't lose hardly anything in that time :(

Oh no! Try to only weigh on weigh day as it's always going to move up an down. You're not a whale, you will look amazing as always x

Thanks Tano! I don't feel amazing though :( I need to get the idea of cd out of my head! I keep thinking 'I could switch back to cd and lose a stone by then' but it's never going to happen. Arghhhh :(

No way, don't do it. Stick with WW and think of it as a lifestyle change, not a diet. Enjoy the food and it will come off Hun. It's winter now, so there's no big rush. By summer you'll be happy and looking fab! Look on it as a winter project. Cd would be sooooo hard to do in winter! Maybe come April/may you can cd to get a last little boost. You look fab! I promise x

Thanks tan, I'm just being stupid!! I started cd on 1st November last year and I should have been at my goal weight months and months ago. I just wish I could be skinny so i dont have to be so self concious and just enjoy myself. If I don't find anything nice to wear for WHP I will cry!

I do that thing where I buy something then decide I don't like it and it gets stuck in my wardrobe forever and ever haha! Haha. I wore that playsuit I bought for my non-holiday for the first time last week when I did my big shop though :D

Breakfast:
2x crumpets with light Philly (6pp)

Snack:
Banana
Quavers (2pp)
Rich tea biscuit (1pp)

Lunch:
Warburtons square wrap with chicken and lettuce (7pp)
Muller light (2pp)

Snack:
Orange

Don't worry that's fine. At least you didn't gain! You were worried mid-week as you put on, so really you've lost a pound! Xxx

It's **** but it's not a gain. You're doing fab! Stick with it x

Back