Fellow dieters I'm new and need to loose 7atone

amy2bslim

Hi I'm Amy a working mum of 3 im on my first day of s&save I did cd over a year ago and lost 6 stone but gradually put 2 back on so come say hi and we can support each other in the fight of slimness xxxxx

hi and welcome well at least you are still 4 stone less than when you started so thats a positive and good luck with losing the rest of the weight you want to lose

Hi Amy, good luck with your first week on slim and save.
lee

Good luck with slim and save Amy, ive been on it for 13 days now and have lost 10lb already, its an amazing diet :) x

No will power said:
I'm also looking all the support I can get as lack will power ;) 6 stone to losse

I'm the same give in to easily hard for people to understand especially when I have a hubby who can eat what ever he wants in sure he eats and I put the calories on I'm happy to swap numbers and we can text when we are tempted xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Good luck with slim and save Amy, ive been on it for 13 days now and have lost 10lb already, its an amazing diet :) x

Well done keep up the good work xx

We just need to remember why we are doing it - it is my case I have a progressive disease and I will be damned if it beats me. I need to loose three stone. Tomorrow I am expecting the diet doctor food for the next four months. I will be not using the word diet but healthy portion eating. Diet has too many negatives to me . The NHS GP said I am overweight to my consultant and he told her off as my syndrome had nothing to do with it. We are all wonderful and we will succeed, be positive honey.

Back