Felt so ill i cheated on day 7 :0(

afternoon all,feeling alot better today,i weighed myself this morning from the curry last night and apple pie the night before, i have put on 1lb so a new day for me today, had my first shake, feeling alot better today, infact i don't think it was a torn muscle as today i'm fine????, its weird how that happend, i took 2 nurofen last night after that food(yuk!), woke this morning, in not much pain at all. had 3 pints of water so far and 1 shake lol, got those awful hunger pangs back again but i'll do it, i'd be happy with a 2lb weight loss this week for my sins. waiting for my size 16 next dress to arrive, i'm going to hang it up on the back of my door, everytime i go in and out of my wardrobe i'll be seeing it lol. well done girls for sticking at it.xx

Hi - just a question your pain sounds exactly like when I had gallstones! Causes shortness of breath do to pain and panic! Or have you had your gallbaldder out? x

hello,no i haven't had them out or anything. i just woke up and couldn't breath, it came on all of a sudden, thats why i was suprised it was a torn muscle, the pain would usually last longer than 2 days surely??. everytime i took a breath it felt like all my ribs etc was lifting up, i honestly don't know what this is, its not something i've ever had before. its strange you should say this as i was on zenical for 2 weeks, the side effects of that was gallstones but i don't know what thats like as i've never had it, i seem ok tody,got a tiny twinge in my chest but not as bad as it was yesterday and last night, i slept upright last night, woke up this morning and the pain just vanished. strange lol. i've not eaten today,back on my diet again.x

Hi, glad you are feeling a bit better today. I would have thought a torn muscle would have hurt for longer, maybe you are just a quick healer! Just keep an eye on it, hope it does not come back.

cawisu xx

i thought that too, torn muscles can take weeks to heal,not 2 days, just really strange!!. i hope it doesn't come back, i thought i was having a heart attack, was scareyyyyyyyyy but oh well, back on the good old lipotrim diet today, got to through the ketosis stage again grrrr.x

Defo sounds like a stone passing to me- the pain comes on all of a sudden and can go just as fast and can last about two days. With me the painit was right in the centre of my chest between my boobs as if my ribcage was lifting, really really painful, cant breathe or talk!!The pain would also reflect into my back. If it continues go back to the doc and ask for an ultrasound. Hope you feel better soon.x

Glad ur feelin better :D

Hi Hun

Glad your feeling better, sorry i didnt read all the posts yesterday.
Glad your back on track, keep going. But dont be in pain so make sure if your in pain you take some painkillers.
Nikki

hiya hun dont worry about the diet get better first. i to am losing the weight for i.v.f after an eptopic but being healthy and happy is more important than the weight hun in the aid of i.v.f .i get told all the time by people that weight dosnt make a difference to i.v.f never know who to believe lol but hey never mind hope you feel better soon look after yourself and good luck with the baby thing xxxx

it does if your having it on the nhs, if you only have 1 tube and you can't concieve within 6 months you can have it done on the nhs ;0), but the only problem with that is they will not do it if you smoke and your overweight, my doctor said she can put me forward in 2 months providing i keep losing the weight, i think she said my bmi must be within my bmi range soooo i have alot to lose, if she puts me on the waiting list and i don't get down to my bmi in time they will take me off it and i won't get a second chance so i have to do it. my heart goes out to you, its awful, that was my first and last pregnancy too,in a way i'm too scared to get pregnant again incase it happends again booohoooo. my thoughts and prayers are with you. lots of baby dust for you.x

Unfortunately Lipotrim does have to go out the window when you're poorly. The body needs a LOT of energy to recover and Lipotrim just doesn't provide enough calories for energy, so just get yourself better by whatever means, and when you're in tip-top form then you know Lipotrim is waiting for you to continue your weight loss journey. Big hugs x

GOODNEWS AT LAST!!!....went for my scan yesterday with regards to my ectopic and guess what???.... everything is ok, all my productive system looks great the lady who done the ultrasound scan said its just the weight, thats all it can be as everything looks in good health wooohoooo.x

Back