Final countdown!

I'm SO SO SO SO happy!! I lost 11lbs and its TOTM!!! The end goal is in sight.. I think i'll be at target sooner then I thought!!! I want to lose another 2-2 1/2 stone before January.. Seems so possible!

That is amazing hunni ! ! !

You will be at goal in no time :) keep up the good work hunni x

Wow! 11lb loss is fantastic, well done Viita - I'm so proud of you! You'll lose that 2.5 stone in no time :)
It's lovely to see all of your hard work and perseverance pay off! Bravo xx

YAY! I'm hoping for 6lbs next week.. Fingers crossed.. Then i'll be halfway through the 13's..
I'm used to the 13's i've been in them a while now..
It's the 12's and 11's I can't wait to see..

We had virtually the same loss this week and my 2nd week last time I lost 6, so here's hoping for the both of us hunni.
Its flipping great isnt it :D

keep up the good work, Im so pleased to have so many great " buddies " on here x x x

We had virtually the same loss this week and my 2nd week last time I lost 6, so here's hoping for the both of us hunni.
Its flipping great isnt it :D

keep up the good work, Im so pleased to have so many great " buddies " on here x x x

I know lovely it's great support!
I would LOVE a 6lb loss.. My CDC said thats what she had in her second week so we can only just see.
She told me that I need to make sure I drink my water these next few weeks as people generally start to drink less as they have no hunger at all..
So i'm keeping an eye on that! xoxo

I'm SO SO SO SO happy!!

I lost 11lbs and its TOTM!!!

The end goal is in sight.. I think i'll be at target sooner then I thought!!!

I want to lose another 2-2 1/2 stone before January.. Seems so possible!

11lbs is amazing Viita! Im on day 2 atm- cant wait to see the results of my first weigh in!

Thank you honey!

Not long and you'll be able to celebrate your loss too!

How you finding it so far?

I'm finding it suprisingly easy at the moment! Surrounded by Treats in the office and I'm feeling quite content sipping on my banana shake :)

Are you getting the premade shakes? xoxo

No I took a cocktail shaker and the banana powder to work and shook it for 2 minutes with some ice cold water..and no lumps :) although everyone thinks I may have an alcohol problem lol xx

No I took a cocktail shaker and the banana powder to work and shook it for 2 minutes with some ice cold water..and no lumps :) although everyone thinks I may have an alcohol problem lol xx

LOOOOOOOOL!

AMAZING!

I have porridge for breakfast at work which I do enjoy, soup for lunch and I blend a shake for dinner..
I actually enjoy it lol.. You figuring out what flavours you like at the moment?

xoxo

LOOOOOOOOL!

AMAZING!

I have porridge for breakfast at work which I do enjoy, soup for lunch and I blend a shake for dinner..
I actually enjoy it lol.. You figuring out what flavours you like at the moment?

xoxo

Is the Porridge nice?? I've heard it tastes like wallpaper paste! lol

My consultant came on Sunday night with 5 milkshakes to last me till tonight (banana, chocolate, vanilla, mango, chocolate mint) as I had to get the doctor to sign my form monday morning (which he did woohoo) so im ordering some soups, bars & porridge to try next!

I normally hate fruit flavoured things but the milkshakes are lovely! or perhaps im just hungry so I dont care lol xx

Is the Porridge nice?? I've heard it tastes like wallpaper paste! lol

My consultant came on Sunday night with 5 milkshakes to last me till tonight (banana, chocolate, vanilla, mango, chocolate mint) as I had to get the doctor to sign my form monday morning (which he did woohoo) so im ordering some soups, bars & porridge to try next!

I normally hate fruit flavoured things but the milkshakes are lovely! or perhaps im just hungry so I dont care lol xx

The porridge is nice you just need to put the right amount of water in it.. The first time I made it, it was like wallpaper paste but it's really nice.
I like the Toffee & Walnut and the original. The soups are good especially the chicken & mushroom..
I can't wait until my 2 weeks are up so I can have the bars and the water flavourings.. Yay.
Surprisingly for something water based the shakes are good and I don't find them powdery at all!

xoxo

Yeah I was suprised at the shakes...I think they are really creamy!
I had the chocolate mint last night and used hot water and blended it till it went all frothy like a hot chocolate mmmm haha x

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm 4lbs down in 2 days! Can't wait for Sunday! Tried the Oriental Chilli Soup last night & it was soo good! Got the Apple & Cinnamon porridge for lunch today too :) I am still feeling hungry so hopefully I will go into ketosis soon! x

Back