Final countdown!

All good here Hunni, pleased your doing so well. Watching my hubby and the " kids " eat just makes me even stronger, I've just said on another post that when I do Cambridge I feel more in control of my life and my choices. We cose not to eat real food as we know how bad it ultimately makes us feel and the rewards are FAB :) The mint chocolate is one of my favourite ones. Did you have the orange hot or cold ? I've not tried that one yet but I always like the mint hot, bit like a options hot choc, blooming yummy !

Hope you have a great Sunday x x x

Hey lovely..

I'm in tunnel vision I don't see anything but the weight I wanna be lol..
I had it cold.. Not had anything hot yet I like them cold with a load of ice blended.. Like a real milkshake..

How's your weekend going? xoxo

Heya ladies I didn't start sat as I had a bug and couldn't get out of bed so due to meet my lady tomoro and start tomoro excited but nervous too! I went out yesterday with my partner and kids and on the way home I just burst out crying I'm so so down about my weight :( I went to ikea and in the bathroom was a set of scales weighed my self 14.10 stone!!!!im only 5ft5 :( so really really ready to start this Monday!!! Lets get this weight off!!!!! Just a quick question what will I be mixing the shakes with? Is it water? And how will I be makin them up? Hope your all ok? And doing well. Xxx

Morning Hunni, good luck for tomorrow. I work shifts so tend to get a lot of the ready made shakes which you just drink from the carton ( so easy for work or days out ) but I would suggest using a elec whisk if your getting the powder shakes. 8ve never had any problems with lumps. Good luck and keep us posted x

Vita it says on the net ppl females my height shud be 9 stone that's a whole 5 1/2 stone to lose! How long do you think roughly that will take to lose? Realisticly? Ooo you must be so excited don't forget to let us know how you got on!!! :) good luck x

Hey lovely..

I'm in tunnel vision I don't see anything but the weight I wanna be lol..
I had it cold.. Not had anything hot yet I like them cold with a load of ice blended.. Like a real milkshake..

How's your weekend going? xoxo

Weekend going fab, day 6 still 100% SS! 5 mile walk this morning and less than 48 hr till weigh in, I can't blooming wait x

Vita it says on the net ppl females my height shud be 9 stone that's a whole 5 1/2 stone to lose! How long do you think roughly that will take to lose? Realisticly? Ooo you must be so excited don't forget to let us know how you got on!!! :) good luck x

Hey Laura,

Depends on if you want to be very slim or a little curvy?
Me personally I have big hips and boobs and a smaller waist so I don't want to get too slim..
So i'm aiming for size 12, 11st.
You'll get there in maximum of 6 months if you really stick to it, drink your water and don't cheat.
xoxo

Hey Laura, Depends on if you want to be very slim or a little curvy? Me personally I have big hips and boobs and a smaller waist so I don't want to get too slim.. So i'm aiming for size 12, 11st. You'll get there in maximum of 6 months if you really stick to it, drink your water and don't cheat. xoxo

I agree with Vita you can easy do it in 6 months but the time fly's by as do the dress sizes lol x

Just been to a neighbours she is putting a downer on the diet sayin il put the weight bak on as quick as I lose it when I stop :( is this true ..

Just been to a neighbours she is putting a downer on the diet sayin il put the weight bak on as quick as I lose it when I stop :( is this true ..

Like any diet the weight will come back on if you don't follow the steps and look at long term maintenance but there are millions of people who do weight watchers or slimming world and gain all the weight back but there are also loads who don't.
Maintenance is the key but your consultant will keep you straight. don't let anyone put you off x

I think once I've lost the weight il be too scared to put it all bak on!! Feelin excited and nervous have to keep tellin myself I can do this! Looking forward to arriving tomoro so I can get the ball rolling, I'm just worried wk one I've lost 1lb or something and it won't motivate me too keep up with the diet , I've got rubbish will power! Gonna really really try keep this up tho, I'm so excited to be slimmer in next few months. How much do u think I could lose by Xmas? If I stick on s s ? Is 2 stone too much to ask for? Lol xx

I think once I've lost the weight il be too scared to put it all bak on!! Feelin excited and nervous have to keep tellin myself I can do this! Looking forward to arriving tomoro so I can get the ball rolling, I'm just worried wk one I've lost 1lb or something and it won't motivate me too keep up with the diet , I've got rubbish will power! Gonna really really try keep this up tho, I'm so excited to be slimmer in next few months. How much do u think I could lose by Xmas? If I stick on s s ? Is 2 stone too much to ask for? Lol xx

You can easy lose 2stone by Xmas, and the 1st loss will keep you on track, days 1 to 4 are the hardest but you can easy lose 7lb in the 1st week, my 1st week last year I lost a whopping 11lb :) I won't lose that this time but the rewards are flipping brill x

Wow 11lb well done you! If I get anywhere near that I will be amazed! This sight and these threads deco spur you on and make you more determined to do this! Won't all the water make you bloat though? That's one thing I'm worried about... Xx

It's really strange since I've made up my mind to do this diet the thought of big meals are makin me actually feel sick? Did anyone else get this? I haven't even started yet? I've gone off red meat too drastically. Weird x

Wow 11lb well done you! If I get anywhere near that I will be amazed! This sight and these threads deco spur you on and make you more determined to do this! Won't all the water make you bloat though? That's one thing I'm worried about... Xx

The water just keeps me rushing to the loo, but the more you drink the less bloated you are.

I doubt I will lose 11lb this time but I know I should still have a good loss as I've been 100% , weigh in for me is Tue so I will let you know.

Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on, there's great support on here so post as much as you need to x

So ladies its weigh day today for me & day 8! Lets see how much i've lost! TOTM here which sucks.. The original plain porridge is pretty nice! Just eating that for breakfast. xoxo

Morning hunni, good luck for weigh in. I bet you've done fab :)

Yay! Day 8!

Good luck Viita! Your going to do fantastically, please let us know how it goes x

Back