Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

thanks everyone :) i went back to the gym two days ago so im doing more and more exercise just being careful not to overdo it of course... x

I think you look amazing and the incision scars are healing beautifully - you're lucky!! you are so slim and healthy looking now!

You look fantastic. Well done!

You do look pretty amazing now even with the scaring, I feel like i wont get to where you are now, i just hope i have the determination like yourself

OH. MY. GOD! I couldn't help but get emotional reading through your story. You have done amazingly and to think it was all down to healthy eating and exercise. You are living proof that getting off your bum and moving is the key to losing weight, so many people resort to life threatening weight loss surgery in order to lose the pounds and its not always necessary.

A massive WELL DONE to you! You've certainly inspired me and sooo many others, you must be so proud of yourself and so you should be!!!

Great to read that the scars are healing well and that you're back exercising.

HELLLLLLLLO!

well im on a high at the mo.. tummy is looking amazing and really getting there.. my weight is the lowest its ever been currently 8 st 3lbs =D and im in size 8 jeans without bulges...

heres a few pics taken yesterday at 7 weeks post surgery so it will only get better here on.. x

thankyou for all the nice words and im glad that i can help people out too!

Attachments

• photo(74).JPG
    photo(74).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 498
  • photo(76).JPG
    photo(76).JPG
    109 KB · Views: 513
  • photo(78).JPG
    photo(78).JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 454
  • photo(79).JPG
    photo(79).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 478
  • photo(70).JPG
    photo(70).JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 488
Your tummy is looking amazing, Piink! No wonder you're thrilled!

How much weight do you think the tummy tuck alone took off you?

As I said on your diary Kira, you are looking so good. Well done chica and I am so please that it is healing well and you are enjoying life.

They said around 2kg in weight so around 5lbs .. after the surgery i was 9 st4 due to swelling and alsorts now im 8st3 so i reckon the surgery took 5lbs and since then with light exercise ive managed to loose another 9 lbs ish..

Amazing! Totally amazing! I've just joined this forum but would just like to say how amazing you look & I'm so pleased that it's looking much better for you now xx

Your tummy looks great!

Tummy looks amazing hon *jealous* lol. Love your outfit in that last pic too, sooo cute! :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

What a massive difference since the surgery. Its tricky to see the scars on a couple of your photos. You must be delighted. xx

I just want to say (as many others already have) you look absolutely AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for posting your pictures pre and post surgery,i've lost 7st 11lb so far (6st 11lb while ive been on sw) after having 2 kids and what ive been left with is a complete mess and ive still got 1st 7lbs to lose,i was really unsure about the idea of of a tummy tuck but after seeing your pics and reading your progress ive decided its exactly what i want...My doctor has said he wont refer me as they dont do tummy tucks on the nhs?? but one way or another i will get one.Well done hun on such a fantastic weightloss,you are such an inspiration xxx

Back