Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

I'm sorry to hear your surgery didn't go to plan, Piink, and hopefully your surgeon will sort it out for you. You still look fabulous, flab or no flab. I couldn't believe the pics in your comparison photos were even the same person!

hey everyone i thought it best to do an update!!
thanks for all your support and messages it really does mean a lot to me..

Well i went back to surgeon and hes saying that a lot is due to swelling and scar tissues underneath causing it to be uneven possibly even fluid , he says it will settle down some and he cant know for deffo what the results will be like until end of oct maybe november so hes asked me to use bio oil or e45 cream on it and massage in circular motions each day to help break down the scar tissues...

my next appointment is 26th october..

all dressings have been removed now... and as im now 4 weeks and 4 days after surgery ive been told exercise is ok as long as it isnt rigourous or stretching the scar So... 4 weeks was the allowed mark and yep i was out at 9am on the thursday (4 weeks exactly) cycling..heres what ive been doing since.

Thursday
1 hour cycle
some light walking.

Friday.

20 minutes cross trainer (slow pace)
25 minutes treadmill walking.
a couple of the toning beds that are safe to use.

Saturday
30 minutes walking on treadmil
20 mins cross trainer
1 hour 15 minutes bike ride
some toning beds and power plate on arms and legs. (trying to break down the fluid).

Sunday
walking around local town for a few hours
40 minute bike ride.

So as you can see it may not be amazing amount like im used to but im getting back into it AND im back at work in my toning centre which is good because it means my minds not bored..

so im feeling more posistive... yes it is good compared to what i had before and the more exercise i do the more the swelling is subsiding...

ill post again soon xx

OK that sounds like good news to me love, let's hope he's right. Keep it up :)

Good to hear that you're doing better. Keep up the great work!

Pink, you are one fab lady, what a fantastic achievement. You are such an inspiration. Try not to be too impatient with your scar, time will heal. You look fantastic and only you know about your scar nobody can see it when you're dressed and looking fantastic in anything you choose.

That sounds more positive news. Impressed with your leap straight back into exercise as well. Good on ya. :happy096:

great news, the toning centre will be so pleased to have you back. keep thinking positive thoughts xx

WOW - you look amazing, what an inspiration. Really sorry to read about your problems though hopefully all will be sorted xx

Hi Kira -- I think that the scar will look much better in ver short time and as the fluid subsides and you tone it'll just keep getting better (and it is laready such an improvement). I am fairly certain that if it is not the right result after a reasonable amount of time -- they will do something. I have a friend whose tuck was "tweaked" and they also did a lipo. She is very pleased now.

You are very inspirational!

Mel

some pics taken today at 4 weeks and 5 days after the op a LOT better than the ones i posted last week =D

still some loose skin when i bend but nothing like last week and my thighs seem to be loosing the fluid slowly... =D happier week this time.

i think exercise is helping big time and the bio oil im using..

Attachments

• photo(73).JPG
    photo(73).JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 687
  • photo(69).JPG
    photo(69).JPG
    106 KB · Views: 1,013
  • photo(70).JPG
    photo(70).JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 978
  • photo(74).JPG
    photo(74).JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,491
Hi - can really see the improvement. Pleased for you. :) x

Looking much better, Piink! Exercise will definitely help, just don't go too hard on yourself until those scars heal up! :)

Wow, it looks so much better in just a week. Amazing how fast your body is healing and tightening back up! It's great!

Don't over do the exercises too much while you're still healing :)

That's looking a whole lot better now Kira, maybe the surgeon was right love. Great stuff ;)

Amazing, just amazing. thank you for showing me what i can acheive if i stick to plan and go for it xxx

Kiira - this now looks sooo much better. Particularly the lower transverse one which has lost most of it's puffiness.

BioOil is amazing - I used it on my hysterectomy scar 15 years after the event and it really improved, even after all that time - so keep it up.

So glad that you now have a :) instead of a :(

Just found this thread. 17 stone!! Cant believe it, you're an amazing person to lose all that. The pics of scars dont look too bad actually, you're gonna/do look like a superstar. Love your style by the way ;) you got an before & after pics up here, would love to see the amazing change :D x

Back