Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

Hi Piink! Was thinking about you often while I was away on holiday and have only just caught up on all the news. Its very interesting seeing all the pics you have taken, and how your waist and tummy have improved even in only a couple weeks. I saw from some of your posts you were concerned about one side being tighter than the other, but your latest pics seem to show that that is evening up now. You look fantastic! I know that you will be quite critical of the results yourself, which is only natural as you will look much closer at the finer detail than anyone else, but really, the results are amazing!

Well done you! so pleased it is all over now and that things can only get better from here on.

WARNING ::: IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO GORY PICS DONT LOOK AT THIS POST..

hey everyone.. well not great news i have for you all today :( i have to go back to plastic surgeon as somethings gone rong somewhere.. my friend whos a doctor has agreed its not the best job and my body is not symetrical at all.. but took off the dressings to take a shower and saw that my skin is even looser maybe due to swelling going down a lil but its still very loose and hangs when i bend over , when i sit my belly button is again smothered by the rolls of fat covering it ... not happy at all.. i will let you all know whats what after i see the surgeon in liverpool next week...

thanks for everyones messages xx

Attachments

• photo(57).JPG
    photo(57).JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 814
  • photo(58).JPG
    photo(58).JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 780
  • photo(59).JPG
    photo(59).JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 821
Sorry to hear there's something gone wrong with the results:( I hope they fix what's wrong, and good luck at the doctor's! We're all cheering for you:party0011:!

Chick u rock!!! Best of luck for when u see the surgeon. x x

Oh Pink - what a blow but you're in the driving seat on this you deserve the best result ever - all the best for next weeks visit x

Big hugs hun, you WILL get the tummy you want. You deserved much better than this tho, i hope that surgeon is ashamed of himself. xx

So sorry to read that it has not gone as planned, hope you're not to down in the dumps with it, and here's to you getting it the way you deserve and want it.

Sorry to hear its gone wrong hun, i really hope you can get it sorted out! xxX

Sorry to hear it didn't go to plan, but I'm in total awe of your acheivements. You should be well proud of yourself!

I'm so sorry Kiira - I hope the visit to Liverpool goes ok, it's normally such a good hospital

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that love, you have worked so hard. Good luck ad I hope they can sort it for you Kira

So sorry to hear things aren't going as well as planned. Hope you manage to get something sorted out very soon. x :)

What an amazing achievement!!

I hope you get everything sorted out whenyou meet your surgeon again x

Well done on your weight loss, it's incredible, you look amazing! I'm sorry the surgery didn't go quite as planned, but hopefully they can sort it out for you :) Best of luck!

Back