Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

good luck.
just found this post and cannot believe your weight loss!!! how amazing!!!

will keep checking to see how you are getting on. and lots of luck!

Hi Pinks

How did it all go? I hope you are back on your feet soon. I've just had the date for my TT through too - mine is the 15th September so I would love to know how you got on when you feel up to posting.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Debs xx

Wow well done on your loss! And wish you the best of luck.

I hope all goes well for you Pink! Only 3 days right?
Well done of all of the weight-loss! You are an inspiration!

Bring it on Pink!! You can do it. You are almost there!

Oh my god!!! yours is a truely inspirational story, I can't believe the difference in you!! Its incredible to read about someone so determined and losing such a vast amount of weight, but keeping going and actually becoming a different person at the end of it.
I am (again) at the beginning of a very long journey and need to lose around 10-13 st...can I please have a dose of your determination?!
Much luck for your operation to reveal the body you have worked so hard for. As others have said you should wear your scars with pride to show what you've acheived...totally with you on the tattoos...what a fantastic excuse to have more!!
please keep us posted with your recovery and after pictures..everyone is rooting for you xxxx

Your story is amazing - I hope everything goes (has gone?) really well.

Re: the scarring, I'm a newbie so I can't post links but there is some silicone based stuff that plastic surgeons recommend which is very good for scarring, plus you have youth on your side, so I am sure your scars will fade away. And like you say, you can have tattoos to cover any that are remaining.

Hope you're recovering well hon.

Take it easy and can't wait to read about how you got on

xxx

Hope it all went well & you will be back with us soon. x :)

Hope your operation has gone well and I wish you a speedy recovery. Looking forward to reading all about it.

xx

You have done amazingly hun, and sooo happy that your having this operation, you deserve it! I hope it went well, and that you continue to be the inspiration that you are!

P.s for the scarring you should try prolagene gel by decleor, use it once its healed and it will really help x

Hello, I'm new to the forum but read some of your posts and you have done great, congrats and hope the op went well and your recovering well.

Hi -- I hope it all went well.

Mel

Congrats on weight loss and hope all went well :)

i know its been said but...wow! amazing loss hun! really amazing! i hope to follow in your weight loss footsteps.

hope the op went well...good luck with it all :)

Hey Kiira, hope all has gone well hun. Looking forward to hearing how it all went! Wishing you a super speedy recovery! xo

Last edited:
Back