Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

Absolutely loving the new pics!! How fantastic you must feel... Your such a wonderful inspiration... Can I come and live with you for two years so I end up looking like that please?! Ps adore the ink work xxx

I just saw your post op photos Kira...jeez you are stunning...you deserve the lovely body to match your face after your long and difficult journey...the very best of luck Fireflii

Oh my goodness! Unbelievable! I need to lose 8-9 stone and sometimes feel very overwhelmed by it. You have shown that it CAN be done!! Good for you! So happy for you. X

You look so happy too! :)

Can i say, i'm extremely jealous??? LoL:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gotta achieve that tummy, again, soon... Yeah, soon! Like, months from now, hopefully. :break_diet:

Hello, I'm new to the forum but reading your very inspirational story and want to add along with others you have done great, fab pics and you look good girl!!!

Hi Kira,

Your scars are really fading fast -- and congrats on doing such a great job with the exercise and toning. Your doctor must be so pleased with you as a patient.

Mel

Wow ... I have so enjoyed reading your story xx so pleased for you ... and you look amazing well done honey xx

Hello, I have followed your story from start to finish...I am so pleased for you that you reached yr dream. That encourages me to keep motivated to reach mine.

Thanks for sharing with us.

absolutely amazing. I never knew they fashioned tummy tucks that way with a vertical incision...your pictures are very inspiring. Congratulations on your weight loss and successful surgery...a new you, a new life.

whenever i feel overwhelmed at the task ahead i think of you and how amazing you look and how hard you have had to work and it gives me a mental kick up the arse :)

Fabulous!! So chuffed for you :-D

You look amazing hun! Reading about your journey and seeing how slim you now look has really inspired me to work harder on losing the weight ^_^

Back