Finally ... got to goal!

Bagpuss

So,

After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place

I'm going to work this morning in a size 12 skirt, BMI 24.9, normal weight range, for the first time in my LIFE!!!!

Arghhhh, so happy ... had to share :D:D:D:D:D

More hard work starts here but &*^%^ it ... I DID it and if I can do it, better women than me can do it too!!!!

Have a great day

xx

Fantastic, you must feel great !

Well Done! I bet you are on top of the world! Do you have any before and after piccies?

YYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA:party0023:
:talk017:

RESPECT to you that is amazing,

Congratulations! That is just wonderful. Enjoy your new life!

Oh well done! you must be so proud of yourself!! yay size 12!!

You should be bragging too ! Well done you !

EXCELLENT WELL DONE

What a great achievement! You must be really proud of yourself and we are all proud of you too!!!!

Great job!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fan blaaady tastic Bagpuss.

I bet you're soooooo thrilled.

Are you too shy for pictures??

all the best with the maintenance

xx sj xx

Thank you all so much for your messages ... just logging on at lunch and still grinning from ear to ear! :D:D:D:D

This place has been such a help and will continue to be so ... I don't post that much, and yep I'm a bit shy, but I read every single day. It's kept me going through the hardest parts and it means a lot that people take the time to say well done ... must be the friendliest forum around!

Yep, I do have before and afters ... will need to dig out the CD with the befores from 5 years back, though, as only have paper copies. As I posted some time back, someone in my family looks on here, I know, and I'm not that keen to be recognised, as I've had some private gripes and bitches about family and friends' reactions as I lost weight! But I reckon I could put them up for just a day then delete them, what do you reckon? :p

Right, time to stay on the straight and narrow and the maintenence drive starts here ...but I'll tell you what, NOTHING feels as good as I feel today! Not sex! Not even, get this, a big bar of Galaxy! It was so worth it!

Love, B xxx

Quick query...

"After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place"

Did you do the first 9 stone on CD or just the remaining 40lbs??? Amazing loss Bagpuss!!! Blimming well done!!!

x

Back