Finally, Jude's Thread :)

Interesting thought process the mail species have - eat crap, run it off on treadmill - weird :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i know it really annoys me!! hes drinking red coke, sugars in his brews, cream cakes at work from pie shop and not even 1lb gain !!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i think hes so supportive of me, cos he knows its crap but he wants to put on weight and i want to lose it so hes not tryna upset me by eating it infront of me!!

xxx

But I think all men are the same!

My oh says that to me "you don't need to diet just exercise!" whilst scoffing a bloody kfc!

Yes bc it's so that simple lol! If it was I wouldn't be this size! Xxx

Men are soooo lucky, they have no periods to deal with and weight loss is easier for them too!...sucks!!

My husband has just cut out his snacking and lost just over a stone in 4 wks, with me I have to go to the docs and get Xenical to try and lose a few pounds!!! x

My OH has 2 eggs cooked in butter, bacon, whole tin of beans and 2 toast with lots of butter every morning. I cook it and have learned to resist the bacon and the eggs.. He doesn't gain weight, and he eats 2-3x what I used to.

Urgh. That sounds awful. Id easily be able to resist that thankfully. I've never fried stuff, can't stomach that much fat. Give me grilled bacon with scrambled egg anytime

I would hate to have all that grease in my mouth urgh!!....I'd be happy with scrambled egg or omellette :)

Yes I know what you mean ?, but he loves eggs cooked in butter not oil. I like soft poached eggs :) easy in the microwave lol

arhhh!! i dont like fried stuff myself but i use that 1cal olive oil fry spray if im making eggs, or i poach them :) i dont like washing the pan afterwards thats my problem!!!

last nite i bought loadsa fruit and veg...and he managed to eat 2 apples, about 7 strawberries, a full pomegranet ( can't spell ) along with his tea of 2 toast, 2 southern fried chicken breasts, noodles, 2 bags of crisp with another 2 bread for a "crisp butty" and all this was between 4pm and 10pm.

he will deffo have diabetes soon!! or high chloestrol!!! ahh well!!

Mmmmm my OH never puts on weight however much he eats.. He can eat a whole Ben and jerry pot with a magnum chaser, while lazing on the couch

Mines the same . He's a chocoholic and eats tons of the stuff and until recently never looked any different to when I met him 23 years ago. He's just started putting a bit on his tum but his answer is ' well I'm nearly 50 so its not too bad'

You cant tell men about diabetes etc, they dont want to know!!! My husband eats when his bored (believe me there is loads he could be doing instead decorating etc) but all I get is ive been to work all day!! But he used to eat like that and he still would if he could get away with it.

well ive not been on the laptop for a good week-ish now, but im back to routine soon hopefully; wake up at a decent hour, eat proper breakfast, plan out my dinners at uni, and have my tea planned all within the right calorie range, which ive decided im just gunna write the calories down in a pad, and stick to 1200, and 1500 on saturdays and exercise days; which then brings me to my plan of joining back to a gym, and i dont care what days but it has to be atleast 4 days a week!!!!!!

i really need to carry on doing this ive let myself go these past few weeks its like i went on holiday, ate what i want, and come back doing the same and ive gotta say ive lost 2lb since 15th July, which is bad news for me, as the doc wants to see me after my next lot of tabs, which will be mid october now !!!

anway im babbling on now, but this is why i made the thread, to babble!!!

xxxxx

Babble away Jude!! Ive got to book an appointment with docs for next wk havent weighed myself since last time at docs nearly 4 wks ago, hopefully I will have lost something. x

haha!!! thanks kelli !!!! i love to babble!! and the girls i used to speak to on here have all gone :( so im hoping their alright !!

and i cant wait to get weighed im gunna try really hard these next 2 months :D :D

xxx

I like senseless babble Jude . Who's missing in action? Does that mean we're not good enough conversation for you now then? :)

awww nooo!! i mean the girls who i first spoke to on here ; rach, booboocraig, emma and ndc (only know the usernames ahaha!)

i love speaking to anybody me, especially who are going through the same thing :) xx

Jude im sure you will do well in the nxt 2 months, look how well uve done so far.....Im jealous!!! I am looking forward to my weigh in at the docs nxt wk but afraid he will say "youve only lost 4lb, no more drugs for u"!!! I also too like to babble!! Hope ur enjoying ur evening. x

aww thanks kelli !! and theres no need for jelously hun we are all in this together, the weight didnt come on over night and its deffo not going away that fast either!! so im going nowhere for a long time yet!!

i hope the docs let u have the tabs, some docs are nicer than others and may consider your loss fab (which i think any loss is!!) so don't worry too much hun, your still gunna do great :)

i love babbling!! we can babble here where nobody will mind :D haha!!
ive had a good evening thanks, just been ebay-shopping baggin a few bargains!! hair cut tomorrow (hopefully-its the sister in law.... so things could change) :D:D

ill be babbling some more soon!! xxxxx

Back