Finally, Jude's Thread :)

ebay....woo hoo, I love a bargain, shoes and bags and shoes and bags!!! Well my wk is very kids orientated, soft play area 2mo, wed a farm and sat is my sons 4th birthday so a bbq for family with lots of BOOZE!!! so lots of food needs to be done, not very gd for the diet, but I do think a little bit of what u fancy does u gd!!! x

course it does hun!!! just stay away from pastries and i think ule be fine!! awww the wonders of children have not entered my student life yet, and hopefully not for a good 10 years!! which is why im not bothered about the leftover stretch marks i currently have from being fat, cos im pregnancy ready in terms of stretching!!!!!

ahhh the BOOOOZE!! aww i hope you have a gd time!! and your son :) enjoy tomorrow xxxx

Hi Jude hope ur well, the kids loved the farm, might be going to the seaside 2mo so no fish and chips for me!!! Ive got a weigh in at the docs fri and hoping they will give me more pills, hows ur week going? x

hiya kelli :) glad u had a good time at the farm!! and the sea side fish and chips is gunna be a tough one!! ide just get an ice-cream or somthing so im not missin out haha!!

im well thanks!, i really need to start losing again its like im maintaing my weight which is wierd, cos i remember being this size in my 1st yr at college so i really hope i can loose some more, im at the docs in october so i need to loose at least a stone b4 then!!

dont worry about the docs on friday hun, ur total loss is 12lb so i would think thats more than enough!!! let me know how things go tomorrow :)
xxxxxx

Maintaining is better than gaining! I'm sure you'll find the inspiration to start losing again, I'm guessing eating healthily and exercising has become more automatic for you and your body now so it probably wants a new challenge.

At least u havent put on Jude, will let u know how 2mo goes!!!x

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you're be fine :)

Evening ladies well got weighed and IM GUTTED!!! All that hard work for the grand monthly loss of 3lb!!! Doctor still gave me another prescription but cant believe it. x

Hey come on at least it's a loss! Keep going and it will continue :)

Thanks Mis-behave just really wanted to lose a bit more considering how gd Ive been but will carry on and hope that nxt months weigh in will be better.

thats great hun, its still a loss!! im glad the docs gave u tabs again, its just abit more help along the way :) youle be expecting a bigger loss in the money to come i bet though!!! keep going :D

ive had a manic weekend working over the bank hols and not had time to come on laptop, so sorry for ignoring!!

if i can somehow get the confidence tomorrow im gunna try and join a new gym on my own cos i really need to start exercising again, and a gym is the only way cos its somewhere i can go to do it, i never get the motivation at home!! so hopefully i will join tomorrow!!

xxxx

Hi Jude apart from working have u had a gd weekend? 3lbs tho, will carry on just was soooo disappointed considering how gd I had been!!! Hope all goes well if u join a gym, let me know how it goes.x

hey kelli !! yeah my weekend was good apart from work, gotta think of the money ant ya!!

so im being extra good this week, and hopefully have a look at the gym either later today or tomorrow :D have you joined the autumn challenge? thats gunna really help me get these lbs shifted!! youve already lost over a stone already!! so no giving up now hun :) and im here for the long haul.

speak later hun xxxx

if i can somehow get the confidence tomorrow im gunna try and join a new gym on my own cos i really need to start exercising again, and a gym is the only way cos its somewhere i can go to do it, i never get the motivation at home!! so hopefully i will join tomorrow!!

Make sure you ask for any new-member free trial or special offers.

If I need a bit of confidence to go somewhere I imagine I'm going in as a reviewer, that way I give myself the excuse to look at everything and to have a go at new things but I can objectively think about my surroundings rather than what I'm doing which makes it a bit easier.

Good luck, once you've found the right gym it'll become a home from home.

Good luck with finding a new gym, I don't have the confidence for all that yet.. :)

Did you find a gym?! X

Hi Jude glad ur weekend was gd, I will have to look up the autumn challenge as havent a clue what it is!!! I will keep going and thanks for ur support. Did you go to a gym? x

hey all !! sorry ive not been ignoring, ive got a new fone with this android thing on it, and ive managed to get mini-mins app on it, but i cant figure out how to write anything on it lmao!!

so anyway..small update... no gym as of yet, HOPEFULLY if i get my student funding through monday i can deffo sign up for one, and the only offer ive found is for fitness first for the free trial, but its good 30 minute drive away, so ide be spending in petrol on what i would be on the gym, so i think the FX leisure near me is the one, just gotta get the money!!!

hope everyone is well, i really want to get this next goal out of the way and get rid of this weight now ive had a stall and maintained what i currently weigh for a while, so i think its time to plod on and make a change :) :)

if anybody has got any ideas on how to do any extra exercises in my room, (bearing in mind i live with both parents 1 brother @ 16yrs and 1 sister who occasionally comes @ 28yrs,) without putting the downstairs ceiling through, then let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx on and if anyone knows anythin about android app thing also that would help haha !! speak soon xxxxxxxx

I use it on my iPhone so I'm presuming it's similar.
When I want to reply to a message I click on the little box top right that has a line in it ( pencil?) then options come up on the screen like reply to message.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back