Finally!

Jojobear

Really felt smaller today :) Its nice when you start to feel a change.

Bought myself some new boots today and a leopard print scarf to go with my lack coat (size 14) which now fits

I have my weigh in 2moro so I hope it shows a result , just anted to share some positive thoughts xx

Jojo... how exciting is THAT???!!!! Would love to see a pic :) I'm still waiting to feel smaller but I just know when it comes, I'm going to be sooo happy about it :) Good luck with your weigh in... let us know how you get on!

:party0049:Go Jojo go!

When shopping becomes fun & exciting again, instead of a total depressing nightmare, you know your goal is well within reach :winner:

That's fab your feeling a difference :0)

Keep it up xx

I'll upload a pic when I'm dressed :) weighed in today and I lost 5.5 pounds :) it's really worth it when you start to feel like you look better , you automatically hold your head higher

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wavey::wavey::wavey:Look forward to seeing your pic Jojobear. Sending you some good vibes as I'm in the same location as you at the mo!

One

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2583971699.jpg
    image-2583971699.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 60
You look stunning pet! And the new leopard print scarf is fab with the black coat that now fits!!

I actually think you look great in them all hun! Love love love your boots in 3! Bet ya feel a million quid!

Congrats you look great!

Ahhh you are all so sweet , the scarf was €5.00 in pennys/primark! and the boots where only €21.00 in pennys too. not bad :) I still have another stone and a bit to go and then I am coming off LT and losing the rest in WW , My goal weight is 9st and ive done i before and i will do it again :) hope everyone else is doing well and heres to a difficult but worth it weekend!

Back