Findus Fresher Taste roasted Chicken Breast

well I cant find the value so tried the online calculator... and it says 11.5 syns :( I find it hard to believe one chicken breast in tomatoe dressing can be so bad?? have I done the calculator wrong?

These sort of things are highly synned because they've been processed and all sorts of things added to them, did you have no other option of free food at all?

I have found the ingredients list online (from Sainsburys website, they are very good at giving the complete ingredients list)

Potatoes (32%), Cooked Chicken Breast (22%), Sun Dried Tomato Dressing, Red Pepper (8%), Courgettes (8%), Yellow Pepper (5%), Red Onion, Potatoes contain: Potatoes (94%), Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Cooked Chicken Breast contains: Chicken (96%), Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, D-xylose Sugar, Sun Dried Tomato Dressing contains: Passatta (40%), Water, Sun Dried Tomato Paste (16%) (Sun Dried Tomato, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Sea Salt, Seasoning (Garlic, White Pepper, Oregano, Chilli)), Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Basil, Sugar, Parsley, Salt, Garlic Purée, White Pepper, Thickeners: Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum; Cayenne Pepper.

So there is dextrose which is a type of sugar, another type of sugar, three types of oil, thickeners and tomato paste, all of which have syns.

Back