First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

lucy polos are a huge no no so thro them away, they are filled with sugar! they will most certainly make you retain fluid and break ketosis! have you tried the listerine strips, they are really good!

my cbc told me i could add a meal at the weekend and by keeping it to protien and salad i wont break ketosis. as soon as you eat carbs you will tho! i think when you move up a step to the add a meal, you continue to have 3 shakes for that time but if i plann to add a meal now and then as a tret (for example the weekends) then i am not going to have my third shake. hope that helps.

i find it easy to drink the water as i'm hungry and i find it fills me up.

know what you mean laney about hunger pangs not going laney, i dont believe they ever will! i think ti will just get easier to distract oursels...
x

Right, polos are in bin. Naughty Lucy! Will try and get listerine strips at lunch time. I have just enjoyed a lovely banana tetra. Mmmmmm. i love them! I've got a bottle of water on my desk and plan to have 2 fills from water cooler this morning and 2 this afternoon. So that will be 4 x 500 mls. Then I will have a few glasses this evening. Is that plenty? That is exactly what I do for my weekend meals so good news. I don't have my third shake either to make up for it.

Listerine strips or sugar free gum..be careful tho it can make you even more hungry!

The more you drink :tear_drop: the more you shrink :D they say Lucy. Im hoping for a better loss this week. Cant wait to weigh myself! Bloody BF hid the scales though so Im not allowed have them till saturday :rolleyes: Just tucking into a chocolate tetra now :)

GIRLS!! Am so starving! Just went to sign for my new car and outside the garage was a takeaway van............ I never, but to say I was tempted was under statement! I am just having my 2nd one just now, banana and its lovely! To make this worse tho this affo a girl is moving deprts so we have a surprise tea thing for her, loads, of cakes, crisps, sannies etc!!! I will make my excuses and gulp down the water and diet coke instead as I drule over everything else!

x

hiya, how you getting on?!

Did you say DIET COKE???? I didnt know we could have it :D

diet coke, zero coke, i was told it was pretty much the same thing so long as its 2 cans a day?!

argh am gonna chew my bloody arm in a min!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Pineapple youll be grand. How are you doin on your water?
I was like that yesterday and I had coke zero to take the edge off. Did you get a look at the inspiration slide show up the top? God if anything would spur you on that would. Such amazing losses.

Any reason why your so hungry today or just one of those days??

Cheers Laney, am guessing am just feelin like this as day 3/4 is meant to be the hardest, its prob all in my head!! Just dreading this tea party at 3.30! Oh really, I havna realy explored this site as sneak on and off all day whilst I should be working, I will when I get a chance tho.
x

Hi everyone,

Just in case you dont know who i am. I was on VHI and trying this week to loose weight. I have alot to loose as I am tipping 16stone and i am only 5.3..so this all new to me, Even trying to see how this site works. I know i work in an office but not on these sites etc so bare with me till i get the hang off it..
I wroke this morning with an terrible head on me and so tried... is that normal ????

Ok guys you might this and i am only learning this but if you save this page in favourites and name what you want. click on faviorites and log on and you get on this page straight away as the other way ( in my mind ) was messy and slow ....

Hi Fal,

Yep! Thats the start of it. You can expect to feel like that for anything up to 5 days. After that the headaches will go and you wont be as tired. Mind you Im still waiting on my energy burst :D
If your head is pounding you can take 2 tablets so long as theyre chalky tablets cos the capsules themselves are made of vegetable oil. Drink oodles of water and the headaches will go.

Whats your stats chick?

Good morning girls and welcome to nina - of course we welcome you, we are all here for the same thing and no one will be turned away, the more the merrier, kind of helps knowing we aint in this alone huh! Nina are you thinking of doing the complete food replacement or do you think you'll continue on the 1200 cals per day? I would totally recommend the total food replace, its very hard but thats what we're all doing and the weight comes off much much faster, and lets face it, thats why we are here!

I tried the chicken and mushroom soup last night, lt wasna all that bad to be honest, least I felt like I was actually making really food and ate it with a spoon as well and not just like a cuppa soup! I was starving in my bed last night but I can honestly say I have not cheated (yet) dont intend to anyway! Not yet at least!!! Ask me again at the weekend! Thats always my worst time, I could quite easily do this no probs mon to fri but see sat and sun I get really depressed if I dont get something fine, just a habbit! any advise to get me through?

xxx

Hiya Pineapple and thanks everyone for the lovely welcome, would LOVE to do SS but i'm not allowed as i'm on anticoagulants so 1200plan is the lowest plan i'm allowed to go on although i'm being naughty this week and SSing til Fri as i've got too many shakes left over from being a bad girl last week following my surgery so it'll be a slow steady weightloss for me i'm afraid and you'll all have reached goal AGES before me lol but i'll still be here slogging away teehee

Right i've now caught up with the posts lol firstly diet coke is a BIG NO NO as it contains citric acid which slows down your metabolism and can cause you to come out of ketosis so it's gotta be the zero drinks you drink and not the diet zero contains malic acid you see!!!!

You know i never knew that capsule paracetamol contained oil....well you learn something new every day :)
WELL DONE you for resisting temptation at the takeaway van and Pineapple i'm sure you'll manage through the tea party, just chat to people instead or pretend you're really busy to take your mind off things and remember every day that we get through is 1 day less of being on this crazy diet!!!!!!

Right bit of an odd q here but i've had this surgery on my foot last tues and my stitches come out next tues (6 days and counting woo) now i've been told i can return to the gym once the stitches are out but what exercises do you think they'll let me do and do you think they'll let me go in the hydrotherapy pool coz i'm gonna b so gutted if they dont :(

ooo i'm so happy just weighed myself and lost another 2lbs :-D just need 1 more before friday and that'll be my first stone down on the CD and 25lbs in total woohoooooooooooooo :-D

Wow, sounds like you are doing great Ninababes! i am dreading my weigh in tomorrow as I am convinced I'll of gained which will probably upset me. its my own fault though as I'm not stuck to the diet at all well this week. i need a good week before my hol. I'm going to avoid going crazy on hol and keep carbs down to a minimum and stick to low calorie drinks. Always drink loads on hol so that'll be great. Then 3 weeks of complete sticking to the diet then Florida for 2 weeks - Yay! Can't wait but Florida may be my downfall as Americans have huge portions. Then after the holidays are out the way there can be NO excuses! I want everyone to be totally brutal with me as I will be bad otherwise. xxx

Back