First Day on CD - aaggghhhhh!!

Janinec78

Hello.

Started CD today (SS) - not been too bad although starting to feel hungry now with only a soup to go!

Anyone in the same boat - only 2 stone to lose but still feels million miles away!!!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMJ2AjX/]
weight.png

[/url]

Targets

Lose 7 lbs
lose 14 lbs
lose 21 lbs
lose 28lbs
lose 32 lbs GOAL
get to s14
get to size12
get to size 10 GOAL
get to BMI 30
get to BMI 25
get to BMI less 25

lose 9.5 lbs by 6th may (3 weeks)
lose 14 lbs by 14th may (1 month)
lose 24 ibs by 5th june (7 weeks)

Last edited:
Hi I started today too! I have a pack left thinking soup again as the veggie one I had for lunch was lovely! My first mini goal is 2 stone (for June) and eventually 4/5 depending!

How's your first day been? Still motivated? It's this time of night where it all gets a bit boring with nothing much to do xx

Hey!
Thanks for post - yeah deffo harder now evening set in! Had a spicy tomato soup - quite nice - and been on black coffee all day! Not been too bad but apparantly day 2/3 are killers!!!
Been researching ss+ just in case!
Have 2 stone to lose by june 5th (daughters naming day) so fingers crossed.
How you feeling?
x

Feeling good so far... Can't stop peeing though!!! We have the same target for June then :) it will be worth it! I know I'm dreading next few days I think positive thinking is gonna be the crucial thing for me.

Not had last pack yet... Dunno whether to go shake or soup lol I'm sure I make things harder for myself!!x

Same here really would love 2 st by 9th June I'm off to isle of Wight festival and would like to be in a 12/14 - 1 st would be good tho too! I'm currently 12st 11.5lbs and 5 ft 6...... I'm on day 4 and the hunger squeezes are not so bad as day 1.... I am going to see my cwc to change some packs tomorro I bought the maple porridge- yeuch !!! Much prefer strawb shake much more filling! Xxx

Kimmiejaytee said:
You will do that for sure :) we will have to keep each other motivated! xx

I'll keep an eye out for any postings off u to see how we cope this weekend- the first weekend since i was pregnant(2.5 years ago)...without alcohol - it's gonna be tuff!

Hi all I am starting again tomorrow Ive put it off since christmas and now NEED to lose approximately 4 Pounds a week to reach goal. Hope we can all keep each other motivated.

Know the feeling. Hoping my sheer need to lose this poundage will override my desire for starchy crap food over these next few weeks!

We can do it though!!! Think of where we will all be in 4 weeks time! And so on. Makes it all worth it for me to be able to put a bikini on and feel good!

Hi ladies!
Well day two....not such much hungry as bit bored - tgus why must eat when bored!
Tried maple porridge this morning - vile! only had half so savouring my choc shake now!
Just need to get through next few days... eek..
It will be worth it in the end!
how you all getting on!!

Yay for us for getting through day two! Not much looking forward to day 3 as I don't think I like the sounds of that day!

Keep imagining the losses though :)

First weigh in and lost 10lbs!!

Back