First day tomorrow :)

Mrs_P

Woop my supplies have arrived and I'm starting tomorrow.

I don't really know what to expect but I'm excited nonetheless.

I'd be grateful for any tips or advice as I've heard the first couple of days can be tough!

Here's hoping you all have a good week.

Ann-Marie :)

Me too!! Good luck!! Just take one day at a time. I did LL and I'd just concentrate on that day and never think about tomorrow or the bigger picture and how much I wanted to lose. After your first week I found it easy because you'll soon see the lbs drop off!! Xx

Thanks for that, that's pretty much how I'm looking at it. Each successful day will be a mini victory!! Good luck to you too, I'll keep an eye out for how you get on this week.

AM x

Good luck to both of you, hope your first days are going well :)

i'm on day 4 and jus looking forward to wi sat is keeping me going xx good luck

Thank you both!

So far so good today, although I am developing violent tendencies towards the hubby just now as he's sat next to me eating sausage and mash! How rude of him!!

Not as hungry as I thought I might be (which can only be a good thing) so I feel I've scored a mini-victory for today.

Good luck for the rest of this week, hoping you have brilliant results on your weighing days.

AM x

Thanks, good luck to you too!

AM x

Ooh good luck! Let us know how you got on, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :)

AM x

I hope it is going well I have just ordered my first months set so I have yet to start - I am really excited

Hi Faloola,

Good luck! I'm just at the end of day 3 and it' really not as bad as I expected - I thought I'd have chewed my hand off by now lol. A sneaky peek on the old scales as of this morning tells me I have already lost 3lbs, so that's motivating me no end!

Here's hoping that you have a great first week, I'll look out for your first weigh in :)

Ann-Marie xx

Good luck hun :) xx

Thank you, same to you.

Hope you're having a good week :)

AM xx

Back