First day

Well day eight is done and dusted after a twelve hour shift, and thankfully I didn't feel too tired or too hungry. Surprisingly enough though after I'd had my chicken soup mix thing (I don't think it can be really classed as a soup, more a bizarre chicken paste thing) I felt really really full, like I'd over ate. So I lasted for hours before I needed my night time shake, bonus :) Anyway another week starts tomorrow, let's get some pounds off for good :D

Day nine done dusted and i feel pretty good today. I've had a couple of hunger pangs but nothing that has made me feel like I can't carry on, so onwards and upwards let's see what tomorrow brings :D

Day ten and I've managed to go for coffee with a friend without trying to buy a cake and a hot chocolate, i settled for mint tea instead. Which might not have tasted quite as nice but was a good ego boost to my will power:-D I'm all prepped and ready for my shifts tomorrow and I've found it helps to have my first shake quite late on in the morning, that way I don't get hungry towards the end of the day! Well done to all who had another successful day :D

Hey jmo-I'm day 10 too and had a similar experience-just back from an evening with the girls to Milano and I chugged a litre of sparkling water while they ate pizza!! Go us!!!

Yay well done, that is some serious will power, i don't think I could have sat there while people were eating a meal and just have water, im incredibly impressed :eek: Today was actually a pretty lousy day for me, I felt dizzy, weak, and moody, i wasn't tempted to slide off the diet I just felt generally rubbish. I'm planning to have an early night tonight and hope that some sleep makes me feel better. I just keep focusing on the weigh in at the end of the week:D

So weigh in number two yesterday showed another five pound weightless, which means in two weeks I've lost 1 STONE and 1 POUND, in two weeks, im over the moon, trying to resist celebrating by eating has been hard though. But I'm still on the straight and narrow and looking forward to my next weigh in already :-D

Well done Jmo!!! You're doing FAB!!

Well done!

I'm on day 3 and feeling remarkably more human today and less obsessed about it all.....the chicken soup is horrendous! I tried putting pepper in it but the chalky watery non taste was just too much for me to bear.....am on the shakes instead so off to the chemist for some more before i run out.....

I mostly do chocolate shakes only. Find the flavour/s that suit you best to keep you going :)

I only drink the strawberry and the chicken soup made me vomit. Its vile! Well done on getting through day 2 :)

Mucho agreed on that vile chicken soup....would rather go hungry!

Back