First ever VLCD

Wooooo well done!!!! You've nailed it... The food and getting asked for ID for soft drink! Amazing!

Thanks hunny, even managed to have 2 shakes as well so a, 100% today. Fingers crossed for a bloody big loss next WI day. How are you getting on today? X

I've done ok today! I had packs today and frankfurters (m&s) for lunch- not too bad until I checked calorie content- they are not cool! Haha! Had swede chips this eve so pleased with myself really! I've been trying to double my drinks too... No point doing this and clinging on to the faaaaaat!

I'm freezing cold again, so that's prob a good sign!

Aaah downton... Sad it's finished for now. *sigh*

Loads to do this week so hoping I have the energy to get back on it- I've got a long way to go before I can survive a whole working day!

I've done ok today! I had packs today and frankfurters (m&s) for lunch- not too bad until I checked calorie content- they are not cool! Haha! Had swede chips this eve so pleased with myself really! I've been trying to double my drinks too... No point doing this and clinging on to the faaaaaat!

I'm freezing cold again, so that's prob a good sign!

Aaah downton... Sad it's finished for now. *sigh*

Loads to do this week so hoping I have the energy to get back on it- I've got a long way to go before I can survive a whole working day!

Oh dear! I'm obsessed with calorie content nowadays!! I only ate one spring roll with my tea the other night just because it was 89 cals. I really wanted 2 or 3!! Ha. I'm freezing today!! Is that a sign off ketosis? I never know if I'm in it or not, I'm pretty useless really!

Apparently it's a sign! I was so cold last nght I had to get up and put wheat bag in micro as I just couldn't warm up! Here's hoping it's the ketosis wooosh!

Well done! ?

Went home tonight and ended up having a blazing row with the rents. Since moving away we've really been getting on but tonight I just blew my top. Not sure whether its because I'm feeling left out (my sister moved into my room while I was working away giving me no other choice but to move out) or because the lack of food etc is making me ratty. Maybe it's a mixture of both.

Came away and had a cigarette to calm down. Still have to have 2 packs but don't feel like eating. Well, don't feel like eating them anyway, a big bar of chocolate maybe. But I'm not gonna cave, day 8 has been 100% so far and that's how it's gonna stay.

Don't cave! Love it... Families can be hard sometimes... Press on with it!

Don't cave! Love it... Families can be hard sometimes... Press on with it!

My family just seem to have no consideration, I feel all over the place. The room where I am at the min is tiny, the bed is broken, it doesn't have a wardrobe, I have nowhere to put my stuff so I have to keep it all at my mums yet it keeps going missing there. I'm just so pissed off with it all. I don't know where I'm at at the min, the only positive in my life at the min is that I'm losing weight, it is the only thing I've got any sort of control over yet even that f**ks me over. I just want to feel good about myself and at the min with everything that's going on then my image issues on top of that is just making me want to explode with anger.

Sounds like you're having a real grrrr time. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel with where you are? Maybe time for some change? That way you'll feel better. I always do when I've had a think through and decide on some action... But I'm a right control freak!! I know a good book if that's something you fancy looking into...

Sorry... I don't mean to be all preachy... Love a good change though! X

Sounds like you're having a real grrrr time. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel with where you are? Maybe time for some change? That way you'll feel better. I always do when I've had a think through and decide on some action... But I'm a right control freak!! I know a good book if that's something you fancy looking into...

Sorry... I don't mean to be all preachy... Love a good change though! X

Haha love it! What book is it? It's not a self help one is it? Haha. I'm feeling better now. Decided I'm redecorating! X

Haha love it! What book is it? It's not a self help one is it? Haha. I'm feeling better now. Decided I'm redecorating! X

That's the spirit! Well... the book is called Brilliant Life by Michael Heppell and is fab! I'd recommend to anyone, so please don't be offended. If it's your kind of thing... it's brilliant. I tend to do the tasks in it near New Year to get ready - not for resolutions as such, but just to change some things that I want to! I first read it when I was working too much and I guess friendships were suffering because I was always at work... I figured it out myself though as I wouldn't have listened to anyone else! :d'oh:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brilliant-L...70/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1352193932&sr=8-10

Here's to a better day than yesterday!

katycan said:
That's the spirit! Well... the book is called Brilliant Life by Michael Heppell and is fab! I'd recommend to anyone, so please don't be offended. If it's your kind of thing... it's brilliant. I tend to do the tasks in it near New Year to get ready - not for resolutions as such, but just to change some things that I want to! I first read it when I was working too much and I guess friendships were suffering because I was always at work... I figured it out myself though as I wouldn't have listened to anyone else! :d'oh:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brilliant-Life-How-Live-Balanced/dp/0273714570/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1352193932&sr=8-10

Here's to a better day than yesterday!

Ah sounds fab and inspiring :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a brilliant book - and the kind you can dip in and out of too. There are a few 'tools' to evaluate different areas of your life and then you choose what you're going to work on. I ended up making myself a board with 30 things to achieve throughout the year (some long term, some short term). Now... that's how I fell skiing, but let's not talk about that for now... I said I'd try it, and I did. Who knew I'd end up in hospital?!

Seriously, it's fab. I'll defo be getting mine out again. It puts a spring in your step when you feel like you're in the driving seat, right?!

Feel a bit pap today, my wisdom tooth has decided to make an appearance again and my face has tripled in size, making me look like Quagmire! Hate this tooth, need an operation to remove part of my jaw to get it out and don't really fancy that just yet.

I have lost another pound though!! Only 4lbs to my next target xxx

Back