First ever VLCD

Ut oh, tummy is rumbling and TOTM is not helping me getting to sleep. Hopefully a green tea will help. Does anyone else have these problems when due on? Must have chose the worst week to try for a 7lbs loss xx

Can't sleep at all so decided to read through some diaries, mine included. I was SO motivated when I started this diet then went off the rails so quickly, I didn't realise before how much writing my own diary makes a difference, it was when I stopped I stopped losing weight. Not this month. I'm back in Miss Motivator mode!! Day 3 - come at me bro!

MissAmyMarie said:
Ut oh, tummy is rumbling and TOTM is not helping me getting to sleep. Hopefully a green tea will help. Does anyone else have these problems when due on? Must have chose the worst week to try for a 7lbs loss xx

Chromium supplement and an extra pack whilst on period can help hun

X

Day 3 so far had an egg white omelette with spinach and 3 small cherry tomatoes and even had a crab stick for extra protein. Couldn't force down more if I tried. Was lush though. Gonna have the mac and cheese when I'm feeling hungry again then just got 2 shakes to go. Don't know how I'm gonna fit it all in!

Feeling good today, stepped on the scales again although I said I wouldn't and I'm 13st 7.5lbs. Just 0.5lbs away from my next mini goal and 5.5 away from 2 stone lost. Happy, happy!!

Whats chromium supplement Rebekah? And where can I get it from. I'll try anything that helps.

How's everyone else getting on??

xx

Staring at the gallons of sweets I've bought for trick or treaters and thinking why didn't I close the curtains and pretend to be out?! Having mac and cheese to take my mind off it. Not the same though is it? Haha xx

Ha ha, know exactly what you mean! It is also tipping it down here, meaning we will get less,and have more left over- usually a good thing, but not at the mo!

Ha ha, know exactly what you mean! It is also tipping it down here, meaning we will get less,and have more left over- usually a good thing, but not at the mo!

I ran out last minute thinking they'd be round soon. That was over an hour ago and still not had or even seen one!! Ha.

Wllpower fading, destination... Skittles!! Haha. A couple of my friends are coming round tonight so I'm hoping they'll get through the most part of them. After that, well, I dunno what I'm gonna do haha xx

Only 2 Trick or Treaters so far and not even a dent on the sweets as if yet. Usually I hate giving teenagers sweets on Halloween but right now I'd be happy if a group of 30 something men knocked on to take them off my hands. Please!!

You can get chromium from health food shops. Helps with cravings and regulation of blood sugar

Takes the edge off pms hunger for sure and sugar cravings!!

X

I watched that too! Yaaaaaaaak!

What housemates all share bath towels?! Minging!!!

Ok so I've not been on for what seems like ages when it's in fact only a day and I can confirm I have been 100% apart from 2 TINY bags of skittles yesterday. Not all bad!

Anyway. Day 4 100% - DONE!

Get you! Well done... and good luck for tomorrow!

Get you! Well done... and good luck for tomorrow!

Aww than you hunny!!

Anyway, something funny happened today. A guy I used to work with who I've not seen for over 6 months who never showed an interest asked for my number today. Ha! Funny this losing weight lark ain't it!

Xx

Ooooooooh... very interesting lark... I had some guys stop and have a chat with me today too... I was in my swimming costume, in the steam room, and would normally squirrel away from that! haha! It's got to be about confidence too, eh?! Now, then... that's something that can increase! :giggle:

Ooooooooh... very interesting lark... I had some guys stop and have a chat with me today too... I was in my swimming costume, in the steam room, and would normally squirrel away from that! haha! It's got to be about confidence too, eh?! Now, then... that's something that can increase! :giggle:

Woo! I'd have ran a bloody mile (which I could do with trying anyway) haha. I agree with the increase in confidence and male attention. I realised today that I've only got 5.5lbs to lose and I cross off 3 mini goals then from there I've only got one little stone to lose and I'm a healthy weight for my height!! Never been there before I'm my life and can't be at far off now!!

xx

Woo! I'd have ran a bloody mile (which I could do with trying anyway) haha. I agree with the increase in confidence and male attention. I realised today that I've only got 5.5lbs to lose and I cross off 3 mini goals then from there I've only got one little stone to lose and I'm a healthy weight for my height!! Never been there before I'm my life and can't be at far off now!!

xx

THat's amazing!!! You'll nail it! When did you start? I haven't been below a size 16 for 5 years... been above it though!

Started at the end of September but could have lost more if I'd have stuck to it properly. I'm hoping I'll have lost 7lbs in total on weigh in day so I'll be at 2 stone in total! And like I said, only a stone away from a healthy weight. I've always been overweight but I'm not seeing it as an excuse to stuff my face anymore. I'm determined to be slim. My 33 year old sister is a size 8 and I'm planning in finally being the hotter sister haha. She's really supportive which is nice. I've not been a 16 since I was about 16 myself. They're falling down now!! So bloody excited to get into a 14 properly ha xx

You've done so well! Love your determination! My sister had a gastric band, and the other one is 44 and gorgeously slim... I won't be the 'fat' one! Totally know what you mean!

Keep going!

Before this diet I thought I couldn't cook but apparently I'm a Michelen starred chef!!

For dinner I had chicken stuffed with spinach wrapped in 1 slice of Parma ham with plenty of green veg and a tiny, tiny portion if gratin potatoes. All together about 256 cals, 16g carbs and 37g protein and it was lush!

Please, please let it be a loss this week!! Find out on Monday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

xx

Back