First ever VLCD

Aaa aw you look fab... Come on now, what did everyone say??? Fab dress xxx

Thanks hunny. My friend who's birthday it was and hasn't seen me for 3 months couldn't believe the difference. She thinks I look awesome which made me feel good. Everyone loved the dress too, alright for £8 haha xx

Aww thankyou girlies. Getting lots of likes on fb anyway, and lots of lads I've not spoke to for aaaages showing interest now haha. Amazing what losing weight does for you x

Here's a then and now. 2 stone gone. I was trying my hardest on the one in a school uniform to look thin. My arms and tummy (black does wonders) look HUGE!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 115
Here's another I thin you can really tell with. I don't mean to sound big headed but I think losing weight has made me facially prettier haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 121
You look younger in your slim one... Love it!

You look great Really slim, pretty and hot, lol

Day 1 - 100% DONE!! And just made another order.

Gonna weigh tomorrow to see the damage the weekend has caused and hope I can get into the 12s for Monday.

xx

Just thought I'd share this with you all. I just wish the 2 lads that made me run out of maths crying in my final year could see this now. I was 16 in the first pic and the other is from this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 100
MissAmyMarie said:
Just thought I'd share this with you all. I just wish the 2 lads that made me run out of maths crying in my final year could see this now. I was 16 in the first pic and the other is from this weekend.

Wow your weight loss really does show. Looking good

loving all the pics, really motivating me :D:D

I was a fatty at school then lost weight later on (didn't keep it off obv.) - anyhoo used to sometimes go out in my hometown and all the guys from school who didn't give me a second glance were all over me. One said...what happened? you're gorgeous! I don't know if this makes me happy or sad. I think the best thing is you being 'too good' for them now even though they'd be desperate for a 'bit of that'!!!!

Doing great :D

I think the photo is hilarious, what I'm wearing, my hair, my make up! Not to mention my weight. As if I went out like that!! Haha.

And I completely know what you mean Lou! It is sad that people don't take a second look if you're bigger but I know I'm not one of the people who "suit" it. I'm actually starting to feel attractive for once in my life and I just wish I'd done it sooner!!

xx

Stepped on the scales and I'm 2lbs up which I was expecting, and more and I would have been devastated. I think some of it is water retention though as I did have a few carbs and didn't drink anywhere near enough water :busted:

Lets see if I can get into the 12s by next week. I really hope so. Then I've got my American friend coming over at the start of December for 4 days. There is no way I'm breaking the diet for that long so I'll go out with her once maybe for something to eat but the other time I'm sticking on plan haha.

I will be 11 stone something by New Year!!

You're sooo glamorous in yr pics :)

That 2lb will be off in no time. Totally get the school stuff, I didn't get looked at either

Ha thanks! I think that's the first time I've been described as glam! I'm well chuffed haha.

Im 100% now so I should lose it this week at least

xx

Back