First ever VLCD

Well I know it's late and nobody is probably awake but I can't believe how much better I feel for losing weight.

I know it might sound sad but all night I've had lads talking to me on Facebook, telling me how good I look. A guy I work with actually said I don't need to do the diet because I look nice now. Aaaand one of my guests from Kavos who I fancied like mad but never told has been chatting and wants to meet up with me!! Argghh, madness!!

I love that this diet is working for me and I'm finding it easier every day. I want to be slim more than I've ever wanted chocolate and I'm not stopping until I'm there!! It's literally changing my life. Losing weight is the best decision I have ever made. My confidence is growing so much I just love it!!

xx

Ah that's fantastic hun so pleased it has helped you to regain your confidence :)

Ooohh lord alive I've been so busy today I'm only just sitting down to eat! Literally not eaten anything all day! Having mac and cheese and a shake at the same time followed by a bar then I only have one more to get in!!

Bought a few new clothes, mix between size 12 and 14 tops and 14 bottoms. Not actually tried them on yet so fingers crossed haha. Bought my paint for my room too so gonna get that done next week and bought the flooring for the front room.

When I was in B&Q I saw my sisters ex bf. he looked at my as if I had 3 heads. Now I don't know whether that was because he was shocked to see me, shocked I have long hair or shocked I've lost weight. Or a mix of all 3. I'm going for the all 3 because it makes me feel good haha.

Hows everyone else getting on?

xx

Sooooo I'm officially a 14. That's 3 dress sizes down! Half way there! Might be a while til I'm a 12 tops!! The fasten fine apart from around my fun bags. Curse having big boobs!!

xx

Sooooo I'm officially a 14. That's 3 dress sizes down! Half way there! Might be a while til I'm a 12 tops!! The fasten fine apart from around my fun bags. Curse having big boobs!!

xx

Hahahahaha I can sympathise with the old fun bags size problem!!!! Well done tho!! 14 and down 3 dress sizes. That's amazing!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahahahaha I can sympathise with the old fun bags size problem!!!! Well done tho!! 14 and down 3 dress sizes. That's amazing!!!! Xxx

Thanks hunny! I'm well proud of myself! I'm hoping I'll be a small 14 by the end of the month!!

Big boobs just get in the way, they're the only things not getting smaller!!!

xx

Well done on the size 14!! How long has it taken you to drop the 3 sizes?? X

Thanks babs! It's taken me since September but that's because I've not stayed on the diet properly. Would have been a lot quicker if I had!! I've done 2 weeks 100% so far and I'm planning on sticking 100% for the next 10 weeks so I'll let you know how soon it takes to drop to a 12. Hopefully it won't be long!!

xx

Not the best picture but I can't get far enough away from the camera.

It's me tonight and me in September

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 82
Not the best picture but I can't get far enough away from the camera.

It's me tonight and me in September

xx

Your face has changed so much!!!! Gorgeous!!! Well done!!! Bet it's lovely to see a comparison?! Xxx

It's quiet on here tonight.

Now... I'm not sure what to do. Everyone keeps on asking how much weight I've lost and if I'm honest I am curious myself. Should I weigh at the end of the month or wait until the end of my challenge?

Thoughts please....

xx

It's quiet on here tonight.

Now... I'm not sure what to do. Everyone keeps on asking how much weight I've lost and if I'm honest I am curious myself. Should I weigh at the end of the month or wait until the end of my challenge?

Thoughts please....

xx

I'd say wait, I've weighed myself early and I'm not too happy, was expecting more, still a loss but no where near what everyone else seems to get in the first week, gonna take my measurements tomorrow and weigh in the morning incase it was water retention earlier xx

I'd say wait, I've weighed myself early and I'm not too happy, was expecting more, still a loss but no where near what everyone else seems to get in the first week, gonna take my measurements tomorrow and weigh in the morning incase it was water retention earlier xx

Hmm but I'll have been 100% for a whole month and I am a dress size down so I'm pretty much guaranteed a decent loss xx

Yeah you defo are!! To be honest it probably is tooooooo long to wait, so I've changed my mind do it at the end of the month!!! :D x

Haha I feel like I've forced that answer out of you. I still feel fine at min having not weighed which I thought by this point is have been destroying the house trying to find them but it's just because people are really starting to notice now and it's the first time I remember being a size 14. I was a 16 at 16 and my prom dress was an 18. This is literally the slimmest I have ever been. It would be nice to find out what weight I am. But not til the end of the month. I'll be 30 days into my challenge so about a third of the way through xx

HEED MY WARNING ABOUT WEIGHING EARLY!! I'm a complete dickhead

Weighed the other day and was well happy with the result. So last night stuffed my face with pizza, bread and butter, 1200 cals worth of shortbread, muffin made into more pizza under the grill, mamee noodle snack, 2 milk tray chocs (teeny) and a big glass of rose. The day before I had already planned to have a curry - so now I won't enjoy my curry tonight so much :(

WTF!! I swear there were 2 reasons behind this:

1. I've got to a new low on the weight since starting in october and 'deserve it'
2. I'm going for a curry tonight anyway so what's the point

Well annoyed and BLOATED. Will just drink lots of fluids today, take oatmeal to work incase I get hungry later but nothing else until curry tonight.

Didn't weigh in this morning, so at least I've stuck to that - and I am DEFINITELY not weighing until Easter now

Size 14!!! That is AMAZE!! You're doing SOOO well :D:D:D:D

HEED MY WARNING ABOUT WEIGHING EARLY!! I'm a complete dickhead

Weighed the other day and was well happy with the result. So last night stuffed my face with pizza, bread and butter, 1200 cals worth of shortbread, muffin made into more pizza under the grill, mamee noodle snack, 2 milk tray chocs (teeny) and a big glass of rose. The day before I had already planned to have a curry - so now I won't enjoy my curry tonight so much :(

WTF!! I swear there were 2 reasons behind this:

1. I've got to a new low on the weight since starting in october and 'deserve it'
2. I'm going for a curry tonight anyway so what's the point

Well annoyed and BLOATED. Will just drink lots of fluids today, take oatmeal to work incase I get hungry later but nothing else until curry tonight.

Didn't weigh in this morning, so at least I've stuck to that - and I am DEFINITELY not weighing until Easter now

Size 14!!! That is AMAZE!! You're doing SOOO well :D:D:D:D

Hahaha this made me laugh! You're not a dickhead, you got straight back on it so any damage will soon be reversed.

I know what you mean though, you feel like you can have a day off. I've not got any planned diet breaks. Even when I'm going visiting friends I'm staying on plan. The other reason I've been thinking of doing it the end of the month is because apparently 5 weeks in is when most people fail a diet and the last thing I want to do is fail, I think seeing a good number will motivate me. Or demotivated me if its not as good as I thought. Oooohhhhhh Lordy lord. I might just wait. Too bloody much fuss over weighing, my size matter more to me haha xx

Back