First ever VLCD

Hi Amy, wow the difference in the pics is amazing!!!!! You have great bone structure in your face and
your eyes just pop now that your cheeks have shrunk so much!!
On the early weighing thing I would say go back to the middle of your diary where you started the
Easter challenge and re-read the commitments you made to yourself and just stick to them.
If you break one rule you're bound to probably break another!
Then again we can't stop you, it's your decision hun!!! xxx

I'd say if you are getting demotivated then weigh, but if not, then leave it :) don't have to decide now!!

I'm not demotivated at all, I feel fine just more curious than anything. Right... I'll decide at the time. At the moment I'm happy to keep leaving it.

xx

Hi Amy, wow the difference in the pics is amazing!!!!! You have great bone structure in your face and
your eyes just pop now that your cheeks have shrunk so much!!
On the early weighing thing I would say go back to the middle of your diary where you started the
Easter challenge and re-read the commitments you made to yourself and just stick to them.
If you break one rule you're bound to probably break another!
Then again we can't stop you, it's your decision hun!!! xxx

Thanks hunny, who's have thought I had cheekbones under all that flab haha.

Like I said before, I'm not getting demotivated, I'm still happy with doing the challenge, day 16 now and it's getting easier! I love the fact I know I'm smaller now than I've ever been by way of clothes size so know that I obviously weigh less than ever.

How's everyone else feeling today?

xx

I think the joy of seeing the final figure on day 88 would be the ultimate reward after all your
amazing work hun! xx

Just noticed I got sent a free sample of a savoury drink. Smells like gravy if I'm honest, think I'll give it a miss.

Just onto my last pack, having a bar with my brew then I'm all done again. Onto day 17....

xx

Just noticed I got sent a free sample of a savoury drink. Smells like gravy if I'm honest, think I'll give it a miss.

Just onto my last pack, having a bar with my brew then I'm all done again. Onto day 17....

xx

Oooo bleurgh is it the savoury flavour?! Minging!!! I've had the orange which was nice. Just like squash :) just been paid so might place another order of a few shakes to mix things up a bit xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo bleurgh is it the savoury flavour?! Minging!!! I've had the orange which was nice. Just like squash :) just been paid so might place another order of a few shakes to mix things up a bit xxx

They could have sent me that one!! Clearly the savoury one isn't selling well haha.

Ive been doing 3 shakes a day most days but recently been having 2 shakes, a meal and a bar. I want to cut the bar out again though because I don't want to get used to having chocolate every day. Knew I shouldn't have bought them haha.

xx

They could have sent me that one!! Clearly the savoury one isn't selling well haha.

Ive been doing 3 shakes a day most days but recently been having 2 shakes, a meal and a bar. I want to cut the bar out again though because I don't want to get used to having chocolate every day. Knew I shouldn't have bought them haha.

xx

Yer usually I have omlette 2 x meal and a bar. But thought I can have a shake to replace the bar or omlette xxxx

Suppose it's good having an omelette though because when you come to maintain you'll know that's something you can have and enjoy. The only reason I'm gonna stop the bars (I only ordered 12 anyway) is because lie I said, I'll get I to the routine if having something sweet after my tea every night and that's what got me here in The first place haha xx

Suppose it's good having an omelette though because when you come to maintain you'll know that's something you can have and enjoy. The only reason I'm gonna stop the bars (I only ordered 12 anyway) is because lie I said, I'll get I to the routine if having something sweet after my tea every night and that's what got me here in The first place haha xx

Yer def 100% agree!!! Xxx

xx

I got a free sample of the fibre thingy- not that I'm not grateful for a free sample but I really don't need THAT!

Morning Hun

Have you got much planned for this weekend? Xxx

I'm getting a bit sick of people (girls at work) expecting me to fail on this diet now just because they have in the past. Telling me to "just go to the gym" ... I'm sorry that I've not had the confidence in myself in so long to not felt able to. They don't know my plans for when I come off the VLCD, I'm not prepared to let myself get the way I was before, I'm not prepared to gain more than half a stone from my goal weight. The difference with me is I know I won't go back to eating the way I used to, I know I can't and to be honest I don't want to. I want to be happy in my own skin and that's what I'm acheiving at the moment. Just because they are quitters doesn't mean I am and it's just made me even more determined to prove them wrong. ROLL ON SIZE 8!!!!!!

I'm getting a bit sick of people (girls at work) expecting me to fail on this diet now just because they have in the past. Telling me to "just go to the gym" ... I'm sorry that I've not had the confidence in myself in so long to not felt able to. They don't know my plans for when I come off the VLCD, I'm not prepared to let myself get the way I was before, I'm not prepared to gain more than half a stone from my goal weight. The difference with me is I know I won't go back to eating the way I used to, I know I can't and to be honest I don't want to. I want to be happy in my own skin and that's what I'm acheiving at the moment. Just because they are quitters doesn't mean I am and it's just made me even more determined to prove them wrong. ROLL ON SIZE 8!!!!!!

Well done honey! Great attitude!!! Just ignore them they are probably jealous!!!! Because ur losing weight and looking fab!!

So well done hope u enjoy ur day lovely xxx

We're with you and you're not going to fail, little one!!! Xxx

Everyone's got an opinion on it... I'm trying just to nod and then ignore them!

Thanks girls! Just getting really pissed off with people saying "once you come off the diet you'll put it all back on" just because they tried it for a short while and failed because they carried on stuffing their faces. Some people do put all the weight back on and more but I can assure you I am not going to be one of those people. I'm glad I have got you lot xx

Thanks girls! Just getting really pissed off with people saying "once you come off the diet you'll put it all back on" just because they tried it for a short while and failed because they carried on stuffing their faces. Some people do put all the weight back on and more but I can assure you I am not going to be one of those people. I'm glad I have got you lot xx

Yer just ignore them or say to them that if when u come off and u do gain it all back they can say it then .... Some people just love to see others fail!!! It's ridiculous!! But just mentally stick your fingers up at them because you've already dropped dress sizes!!! :) xxxx

Back