First ever VLCD

Loving your shoes, I would fall and break a bone if I wore anything like those. Your dress is fab and you are looking stunning. I agree with mashworth, if they didnt want you before they dont deserve you now. Glad you had a great night.

Loving your shoes, I would fall and break a bone if I wore anything like those. Your dress is fab and you are looking stunning. I agree with mashworth, if they didnt want you before they dont deserve you now. Glad you had a great night.

The shoes are pretty awesome aren't they?! I'm not sure how I do manage to walk in the if I'm honest haha. Thanks for your comment, had a really good night! Helped that I saw people I knew who couldn't believe how slim I am now. My head was pretty much the size of my old arse!! Haha xx

You will be thrilled with the results. Regardless of what the scales say you are def closer to ur goal and it has also got to do with how u feel. I'm well jealous of your trip to london. I lived there for 11 yrs and miss the shopping and nightlife loads :) have loads of fun missy.....

Hello! I'm starting today how are you getting on?

hi ya baby belle, im 12ibs down in 2 weeks so doing good :) I'm in the zone now so not hungry... but finding it hard to drink the water. looking at how well MissAmyMarie has done really spurs me on. good luck to you x

hi ya baby belle, im 12ibs down in 2 weeks so doing good :) I'm in the zone now so not hungry... but finding it hard to drink the water. looking at how well MissAmyMarie has done really spurs me on. good luck to you x

Thanks your both motivating me :) do you both do 3 or 4 packs?

Ladies... Next time I'm telling you I'm going out please stop me! My stomach is tuuuurning and ***BEWARE TMI*** I've not been off the toilet!! Eurrrggghhhh.

Don't ever remember being this bad!!!

Am I on day 47? I don't even know anymore!!! Yes I think I am, 7 weeks on Wednesday. I've got just over a month left! Starting to panic about coming off the diet now!!!

xx

Ladies... Next time I'm telling you I'm going out please stop me! My stomach is tuuuurning and ***BEWARE TMI*** I've not been off the toilet!! Eurrrggghhhh.

Don't ever remember being this bad!!!

Am I on day 47? I don't even know anymore!!! Yes I think I am, 7 weeks on Wednesday. I've got just over a month left! Starting to panic about coming off the diet now!!!

xx

I would be scared to :( just take things slow

Had a cheeky weigh in this morning. I was paranoid I'd put on weight with me having 2 nights out but I haven't! Another 2lbs off making me 11st12!! I'm 100% not weighing again. Or going out for that fact xx

Only just having my first shake, been so busy today. The new sofa has arrived and it is so comfy I feel like getting my duvet and going to sleep on it.

Saw my gran last night, when I told her I still have another 2 stone to lose she nearly had a fit telling me to stay as I am otherwise I'll end up like a rake. Rich coming from someone who weighed 7st in her heyday! She is only 5ft mind haha. It bothers me that people worry so much about "going too far".

I've always, since I can remember, said that one day I will be a size 8. Whether people believed it would happen or not is another story but anyone who knows me knows when I set my mind to it there's no stopping me. I'm not gonna try and aim to be a Victoria Beckham lookalike, I just have in my head that I want to be an 8 so that's what I'm aiming for and plan to achieve and maintain. It's starting to annoy me that people think I'm gonna end up with an eating disorder.

xx

Does anyone else ever feel like they're still big even when you've lost weight? Like sometimes I don't realise I'm not a size 20 anymore and it's only when I see photos of myself and compare that I can really see the difference. Recently when I've seen pictures although people keep telling me I look so slim I still kind of feel like the big girl so this is why I keep uploading my photos next to each other. It's amazing to be able to really see how far I have come even though I still have about 2 stone to go. I don't want to seem like I'm being all "look at me" because I'm not, I'm just trying to get the fat girl image of myself out of my head. I think with it only being 5 months between photos that's what is making it hard to believe or even see in myself xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 91
You're doing amazing hun :)

Ignore others as far as your final goal, you will know what feels right for you!!! I had the sane.. oh your lovely as you are blabla LOL you will get to your size 8

Looking fabulous hunny xxx

You're doing amazing hun :)

Ignore others as far as your final goal, you will know what feels right for you!!! I had the sane.. oh your lovely as you are blabla LOL you will get to your size 8

Looking fabulous hunny xxx

Thanks hunny? How are you after your op? Are your boobs fabulous?! xx

I'm running out of packs and don't get paid til Saturday - gah! So have no money to spend on veg/chicken or ANYTHING!! Seeing as I'm a compulsive spender and like to blow my money within minutes of it entering my account. Anyway, I have some frozen prawns so thought I'd fry them with some garlic and chilli. Was lush. However, being the complete tool I am I rubbed my eye and now it's buuuuurning because I have chilli in it. God help me xx

Oww chilli in the eyeee

I was always stretching packs the last week before payday LOL I'm just the same, spendaholic!!

Slowly getting there hun, pain still rough but healing good, no scars. And loving my barbie lifted boobs LOL 32B amazing from a 30L!!

Xx

Oww chilli in the eyeee

I was always stretching packs the last week before payday LOL I'm just the same, spendaholic!!

Slowly getting there hun, pain still rough but healing good, no scars. And loving my barbie lifted boobs LOL 32B amazing from a 30L!!

Xx

Ha! I don't know how I'm gonna cope! When I try new things I end up getting hurt haha.

Glad you love them! An L to a B?! Wow that must feel like heaven for your back ha. I'm gonna go to the docs when I'm at goal and request a boob job. I feel like mine are sagging! And I've noticed stretch marks I couldn't see on the before xx

Does anyone else ever feel like they're still big even when you've lost weight? Like sometimes I don't realise I'm not a size 20 anymore and it's only when I see photos of myself and compare that I can really see the difference. Recently when I've seen pictures although people keep telling me I look so slim I still kind of feel like the big girl so this is why I keep uploading my photos next to each other. It's amazing to be able to really see how far I have come even though I still have about 2 stone to go. I don't want to seem like I'm being all "look at me" because I'm not, I'm just trying to get the fat girl image of myself out of my head. I think with it only being 5 months between photos that's what is making it hard to believe or even see in myself xx

Yes I lost two stone I've kept it off but I still feel huge I've got 16lbs to go but I just feel so huge

Back