First posting

Hi there, I joined here months back. could even be a year or more but have never posted. I've been awaiting bariatric surgery for about 2 yrs now, on a list but have had to have loads of tests etc because of health conditions. They haven't decided on band or bypass yet. I have lots of questions, none typically springing to mind, I'm invisaging summer surgery although I shall not hold my breath as I have been waiting for at least 4 other procedures in the past 2 years and have had so many cancelations I have lost count!:sigh:

Hi,
I'm new too :) just wishing you some luck with whatever you do !!XXXX

Hi pisces ty for your reply, good luck to you too, what weight loss plan do you have?

Ty Sara for your welcome too :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, good luck

Hi,
I am doing the cambridge ,i just take the tetras so 3 a day :) It's nearly a week over already ..i can not wait to b weighted!;)

Welcome and good luck with being given a date! xx

Hi and welcome good luck :)

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am under 5 different hospitals for different conditions, when I was transfered to the Homerton for bariatric surgery almost over a year ago now from Barts where I was on waiting list for gall bladder and bariatric. I saw Manur, who needed to refer me to his colleague Coppack as I have a complicated med history,they needed to get info from the other hozzies and left and right hands dont talk much do they. Consultant wrote to other hosps for info, did not get replies, tried calling them, did not get answers, each time a 3 month wait between appointments in the vain hope one of the others would get back to him.finally Homerton decided to do testing there to cover all bases really. I will find out in March if he needs to conduct more tests or if he can give me the go ahead.

Last edited:
Back