First time going solo.....

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Last night I went out to my usual haunt (Fibbers, Dublin) and for the first time in 5 years I went out without my slimming underwear corsets! :D:D:D:D :bliss:
It was such a liberating feeling, both physically and mentally! I wasn't constricted or being stabbed by the supports in the underwear (boning :p) and I was so confident because I had the sleek lines that they usually impose :D

One of the girls even kept calling me Dita Von Teese!
DitaVonTeeseL_800x521.jpg

This is Dita! :eek: Tho Jade (girl who must be hallucinating) had said the same thing last time I was talking to her, bout a month ago.

I was so so happy! :bliss: still am :p

This has definitely motivated me to keep going, even though I was so close to breaking! I will lose my last stone! :D:D:D

Oooh -I wouldn't mind being called Dita Von Teese! Eata Thon Cheese would be more like it! Perhaps that could be my drag name! ;)

Thats brilliant babes -good motivation eh?

Oooh -I wouldn't mind being called Dita Von Teese! Eata Thon Cheese would be more like it! Perhaps that could be my drag name! ;)

Thats brilliant babes -good motivation eh?

mmmm cheeeeese :D :p

Its brilliant motivation :bliss: next time I have a night out, and have money, that girl is having a night out on me, will buy all her drinks lol :D

What a compliment, i think Dita must be one of the worlds greatest beauty's. I can't imagine having a waist like hers lol! I love corsets too, tho i wore them as tops in 'the' day! In the future maybe!!

mmmm cheeeeese :D :p

Its brilliant motivation :bliss: next time I have a night out, and have money, that girl is having a night out on me, will buy all her drinks lol :D

YES! And make her fat then tell her all about lipotrim! :D

awww I miss my piercings :(

Had my tongue, lip and nose done. Back in the day sob sob. Seriously thiknin of gettin the oul conk done again though -I was goin all respectable for goin into to teaching but now that that's on hold for a little while I may just indulge my inner freak somewhat.

my nose lol

I haven't ben brave enough to commit to a tattoo -one of my oldest friends is a tattoo artist and I've kind of promised that if/when I do she can do it..the problem is, talented though she undoubtedly is, I still remember her doodling in school and I dont want to be another geography jotter! hehehe

Also, my older sister is meant to start training as tattoist and she'll want first doodle too! I think my skin is safest if I stay uncoloured in. :(

You do art! You have to be tattoo'd! Its the uniform!

sigh indeed. :( Be sure to post pics when ya get it all done tho! It'l be with ya for life so a little while longer to wait wont be too much ;)

what a great compliment Dita is so sexy and I love corsets too :D

oooh I cant wait to hit the gym! I'm going to bring Martin with me and he can go in the pool while his mum sweats a bucket climbing the stairs to the fitness suite. I want to lose weight AND tone this time!

Back