Extra Easy first week and ive been s**t. :(

Don't miss weigh in xx I have done this before xx week one and I couldn't stick to it x going to weigh in will just encourage you to keep eating on plan xx and it will also give you the chance to talk to your consultant x I fall off the wagon all of the time but get back on after weigh in if I have a gain :) x I'm always having "bad weeks" when in group I see everyone having huge losses and it keeps me going :) slowly but surely :) I lost 1/2 lb this week but still felt good because even if I only did that for a year it's still 1 stone 12lb in a year :)) xx I'm keeping focused with the small goals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

argh, packed us all up for swimming this morning only to find the pool was closed.. I also appear to have some kind of sore throat/sinus pain today too.. and mother nature has decided to pay me a visit this week now also. Not feeling particularly great! BUT so far so good. I will force myself to go tomorrow. I just feel so rubbish, im worrying over it alot.

Ive got a pork roast (sw friendly) in oven and have just made syn free chilli and have frozen it in freezer. I always plan my meals (else how do you do a food shop!! lol) so im carefully planned out. Its never often my meals that are off plan, Its controlling the extra around it. tonnes of fruit in the house and i've bought some sugar free jelly to do also.

Im at work Monday-wednesday and worrying over it a bit TBH.. I need to stay strong and prove to myself I can conquer this.

X

Leave the gain (if there is one) at the scales at WI, once you step off them its a new week. You have done well by making and freezing stuff and also having the fruit and jellies in. I try to keep my fruit like strawberrries, melon, pre chopped in the fridge, enough for a couple of days, then its handy to grab if your peckish or craving. I used to find I would pick at the bad stuff whilst chopping the good, I dont do this now.

So glad your keeping going. There will always be weeks where you've fallen off the wagon but I've always found it best to weigh in and face the consequences of whatever I ate, that way I can draw a line under it and carry on with a new week. Good luck tomorrow night whatever the outcome, and if its bad use it to motivate you for next week :)

wonder how cornishwed did at weigh in? fingers crossed for her xx

2.5lbs off....pleased but seems a bit insignificant compared to the awful news I recieved today. I lost a dear close friend today, a complete shock and a total tragedy, leaving behind young children. heartbroken if im honest... but its given me the extra fight to get this weight off.. I dont ever want to leave my girl before my time :( thanks for checking in guys. x

So sorry to hear your sad news cornish ((hugs))

On the SW front - well done and keep up the good work, you can do it

sorry for your sad loss, well done though for using the bad to spur you on,

well done for your 2.5lb today, be proud and keep going xx

Hope you're ok - weight must be the last thing on your mind right now. You've done so well though even when you doubted that you had, keep going xxx

2.5lbs off....pleased but seems a bit insignificant compared to the awful news I recieved today. I lost a dear close friend today, a complete shock and a total tragedy, leaving behind young children. heartbroken if im honest... but its given me the extra fight to get this weight off.. I dont ever want to leave my girl before my time :( thanks for checking in guys. x

Sorry to hear this but well done on your loss. Xx

Hi Cornish,

I've just had a read through this and I have to say, you need to try and be more positive. From what I've read you have problem after problem and you seem to have a tendency to really focus on these problems and almost use them as roadblocks. This is the exact wrong thing to do because you'll just end up using them as excuses for when you don't follow the plan. We all have those days when we aren't good. I mean on Friday evening I had a LARGE dominos pizza all to myself and I ate the whole thing in about 10 minutes which I didn't feel particularly great about but at the end of the day what's done is done. You have to hit each day with that positive mood and willingness to really go the extra mile. I'm very happy you managed to make a loss and just think.... that's a loss after you have self admitted you didn't have a great week. Imagine just how great you can do if you commit yourself.

Feeling sorry for yourself will only ever prevent you doing those great things in life that you aspire to do. Keep to plan and keep working hard. I have all the faith that you can do this and even more so I bet as the weight comes off you will become more positive and encouraging.

Good luck!

Back