First week! Loads to lose.

Good morning Nurse, nice to see you're still going strong xx

Right! First weight in! -6lbs....

Mmm thought it would have been more with the size of my ass but hey. I did lose 8lb last week on my own so think I must have lost all my fluid then!
So another week dawns.

Don't feel motivated today at all. But onwards and downwards as they say. Can't give up yet! Although I could murder a piece of toast this morning..
Good luck to you guys out there!

Hope your staying strong giggle pants??
And dust queen the physillium husk is working a treat

Thanks for the support guys! Just realised its TOTM which surely doesn't help things! Hope u all sticking to it! My day has improved with no slip ups! Been window shopping at lovely clothes bit of thinspiration was needed!!

Nurse a stone in two weeks is fantastic

Right! First weight in! -6lbs....

Mmm thought it would have been more with the size of my ass but hey. I did lose 8lb last week on my own so think I must have lost all my fluid then!
So another week dawns.

Don't feel motivated today at all. But onwards and downwards as they say. Can't give up yet! Although I could murder a piece of toast this morning..
Good luck to you guys out there!

Hope your staying strong giggle pants??
And dust queen the physillium husk is working a treat

Glad to hear its working :) lol you and me both mmmm toast mmmm today I'm choosing thin tomorrow I may choose toast lol

Tomorrow brings another day closer to my goal! Stay strong and let the force of thinspiration be with u dear dieters!

Bit philosophical I think but motivation is the key....xxxx

Tomorrow brings another day closer to my goal! Stay strong and let the force of thinspiration be with u dear dieters!

Bit philosophical I think but motivation is the key....xxxx

Yay go Nursey ;)

Hi nurse. Well done on your weight loss I am 6 weeks in now started at 17 10 and have lost 27 in that time just keep at it and the weight will go. In that time I went to London for my 26wedding anniversary and went totally off plan for 3 days just ate well and really low carb and still managed 27 pounds. Just go with it it works. The food obsession stays tho I keep watching cookery programmes can't help it #guiltypleasure :)

FJK19 well done on your weight loss your well on track! Does it get easier the longer u are on the diet. Seems I'm having a couple of really good days with loads of energy then a really bad one when I'm desperate to eat all things naughty and want to sleep for a month! Lol

Dust queen ! What ya doing up at that time in the morning! That's normally my trick when I'm on my night shifts! Get some sleep woman! Lol....

Feeling better today, hopefully have a fab loss this week when TOTM has finished. How's your weigh in going?

Dust queen ! What ya doing up at that time in the morning! That's normally my trick when I'm on my night shifts! Get some sleep woman! Lol....

Feeling better today, hopefully have a fab loss this week when TOTM has finished. How's your weigh in going?

Haven't been to sleep! Stupid body all out of whack :( but late now lol

Doing good so far :) still going down ;)

Hi Nurse yes it does I don't feel hungry now most of the time.I have an active job too so I was expecting to feel tired but surprisingly I don't. If I am desperate for something to eat I sneak a slice of thin sliced ham at 10 calories I'm hoping it doesn't do too much damage. I stick to a shake or porridge for breakfast a bar for lunch And usually carbonara for dinner and that seems to be working for me. The weight loss can be up and down I seem to cycle between a 5 or 6lb loss one week and the next will be 2lbs but overall the numbers are great so stick with it :)

Stick with it - it does work :)

I've just restarted after losing loads last time - before falling off the wagon spectacularly :cry:

We nurses need to stick together!! :D

Had to come to bed as my stomach is growling in the most spectacular fashion! Even a jug of water is not stopping the action! I've been 100% since I started my diet I will not give in! Goodnight all! Stay strong! Us nurses are made of tough stuff!!!

Had to come to bed as my stomach is growling in the most spectacular fashion! Even a jug of water is not stopping the action! I've been 100% since I started my diet I will not give in! Goodnight all! Stay strong! Us nurses are made of tough stuff!!!

Well done on not giving in xxxx

Day 10 of being 100%.....feeling ok this morning! Sun not quite shining but I know it's on it's way! :)

So at least we can all get outside this weekend and be active! Mmmm what flavour shake for breakfast?

How are you all doing on your weight loss journeys? What are your total losses so far? And how long have you been on exante?

Me

10 days
Loss 14lb

Well done you on sticking to it so well!! I've been back on it since sat, been on and off since jan but feel like somthing has clicked in my head this time! Fingers crossed I can be as determined as you!! X x

Back