First week! Loads to lose.

Well done! I nearly bought some on the auction site but forgot to order in time!

Thanks Lynne, am up to 2 stone 10lb now! Redd bean chilli ok, not fab but better thank the carbonara! Hope you ok? And managing to stick to it still? Having a hungry day today... But after such a fab loss I'm really trying to stick to it.

Hi Nurse. That's an amazing loss. I'm struggling at the moment and just taking one day at a time. I'm going on holiday to Turkey at the end of the month and will make sure I get totally back on track then.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get some more off! All those years nursing have taken there toll on my joints and my hips are suffering at the moment so hopefully losing all this weight will help! So another 4lb to go and I get a 3 stone star! If I lost 7lb I'd be in the 15stone bracket! Keep me strong guys! And keep at it! Xxxx

You're doing fab Nurse, well done xx

You're an inspiration doing so well! I'm starting in September and my goal is to lose 9 stone by my daughters 4th birthday next may! Will not be a fat mum anymore x

Hi there, welcome to the club, I have the same to lose really although I've nearly done a third...decided now was the time! You can do this just stay focused and on bad days remover why you started the diet in the first place. It's good to have little goals! Just think how proud you little daughter will be having a slim fit mum who can do loads iffy. Things with her! U go girl!

Well, it's been a tough couple of weeks with only minimal weightloss since 14th August but I'm now down to 16.1.... So nearly in the 15's. that's a total loss of 3stone 2 in eight weeks so quite pleased! Roll on or off should I say the next 3 stone!

Hiya Nurse. 3st 2lbs loss in 8 weeks is awesome, well done xx

Wow what an inspiration am just starting exante I ll be v happy with the results your having here to subscribe x

Hi there, good luck with your new journey on exante! I've still got a long way to go but least now I can see my results and hard work! Can't wait for stone number four to come off! Thanks for your support giggle pants! How u doing?

Hi there, good luck with your new journey on exante! I've still got a long way to go but least now I can see my results and hard work! Can't wait for stone number four to come off! Thanks for your support giggle pants! How u doing?

Good morning, it's going slow but it's going down! so I'm happy thanks :D xx

Feel like I'm on a real go slow at the moment, 2lb off, 1 lb off could do with a really good loss to boost my will power as I can feel it wavering at times!

Hey nurse don't let it get to you. Have you done your measurements?? My weight was maybe even still is on a go slow but I checked my measurements and I had lost a massive 25.5 inches in two months even though the weight loss was slow. Don't give up I'm sure it will sort itself out x

Back