First week weigh in, and ive....

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Gabby, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Gabby

Gabby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Put on 1/2 lb :cry:
    Whats that all about?
    How can I go from eating fish and chips, kababs, crisps, choc, ice cream biscuits,
    to special k, baked potatoe and baked beans and chicken with veg or pasta n sauce and put on weight!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    All of them!
    Hi Gabby,

I think the tablets take time to work with some people! Also when you WI did u do this on an empty stomach? are u due TOM soon? have u been constipated? lots of lil things u may not have noticed could be the reason. I took tabs for 1 month with no change in weight at all.

Hang in there.
  4. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Try not to lose focus!
    I generally find when I start a diet I lose a few pounds to start with (no doubt water weight) but it takes me a few weeks to see the real results come through. Some of my friends find that they start to lose straight away.
    I also find that my weight can fluctuate by up to 4lb a day depending on what time I weigh so I tend to weigh first thing in the morning before breakfast so that I know its going to be a good comparison to the previous week.
    My dr also said that it can take a few weeks to get used to the tablets before they start doing their bit.

Good luck x x x
  5. liosalfar

liosalfar Member

I know how you feel, I haven't gained but the weight loss has been.....sooooooooooooo sloooow, I have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks of being so so good...its hard to stay focused, but whats the option? We have to get through it an keep going xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.