First week weigh in, and ive....

Gabby

Put on 1/2 lb :cry:
Whats that all about?
How can I go from eating fish and chips, kababs, crisps, choc, ice cream biscuits,
to special k, baked potatoe and baked beans and chicken with veg or pasta n sauce and put on weight!!!!

Hi Gabby,

I think the tablets take time to work with some people! Also when you WI did u do this on an empty stomach? are u due TOM soon? have u been constipated? lots of lil things u may not have noticed could be the reason. I took tabs for 1 month with no change in weight at all.

Hang in there.

Try not to lose focus!
I generally find when I start a diet I lose a few pounds to start with (no doubt water weight) but it takes me a few weeks to see the real results come through. Some of my friends find that they start to lose straight away.
I also find that my weight can fluctuate by up to 4lb a day depending on what time I weigh so I tend to weigh first thing in the morning before breakfast so that I know its going to be a good comparison to the previous week.
My dr also said that it can take a few weeks to get used to the tablets before they start doing their bit.

Good luck x x x

Back