First wi!!! :-)))))

NooNoo1970

Just spoke to one of the cdc's i left a message for, and she has told me she generally only sees people every two weeks, and the cost is between 40 and 60!! CDC.. how does that sound? Me.. um..quiet expensive... thanks for the call.. i will get back to you! NOT!
I know they all vary but thats really alot more than I expected!
Especially after reading about prices on here the other day, when I did it before I paid about £32, I know its gone up a bit, but thats just mad!

So still looking for a cdc now!

I pay £50.00 per week for 28 meals (that includes shakes, soups, porridges, bars & tetra).

Hiya hun, I pay £38 a week and get 21 meals, a mixture of tetra, bars and shakes. I do pay a little bit more if I get more than 7 tetra's. My old CDC used to charge £42 for the same, so it does vary and it's really at the CDC's discretion as to whether they charge a set price for a set number of meals or whether they charge individually... Tetras and I think bars? are more expensive individually than the shakes and soups etc.

well after the phone call yesterday I emailed another few cdc in my area and one lovely lady got back to me by text late last night, already just through 2 texts she sounds lovely! Going to call her later today and make arrangements to go and see her, and then hopefully I will be all set and ready to go for next tues! Will let you know how I get on!
Enjoy the sun again today...dont think its supposed to be her for much longer! x x x

Hopefully this is the one for you then, it does make such a difference. This is my third time on the diet in a year and this time I really feel like I can make it and alot of that is down to my cdc. My other two basically took the money and that was it, in fact the last one never had what I wanted every single week so I wasn't even having the flavours I wanted and was still paying £45 for it. This lady is fantastic and so supportive, she even called me mid-week to see how I was getting on. She had everything I wanted for the 3wks she is away on holiday and I know she completely empathises with how I feel as she was in a very similar situation to me. To see her sitting there in her size 8 jeans makes me all the more determined to emulate her.

p.s. I paid around £38pw for the tetras, porridge and soups and about £40ish for the bars, tetras.

Thanks guys, spoke to the cdc and I am going to see her thursday evening :D
Spoke to her about money too, and she said she charges per item, £1.80 for shakes and £2 for bars and tetras, worked that out and if I have 7 of each a week (which is what I use to do) its £40.60, which I can cope with, the other lady saying between 40 and 60 sounded really high! (but to her credit if you were having more than 21 packs a week I guess it would work out to that!)
Anyway looking forward to starting again now, but really no point till after this weekend away, but 1st June!! Here I come! Gonna start trying to drink alot more water now, and get my body used to it again!
x x
And she said she always weighs every week, as it keeps her clients motivated! Just what I need!

Bet you are itching to start now!!!
I started last week and my CDC has text me throughout the week checking Im ok....Its made a HUGE difference as now I want to loose the weight for me and to impress her (silly as it sounds) You'll soon be on your way to a new you :):):)

Makes all the difference with a counsellor who like and can get lots of support from.

And welcome back.

Irene xx

defo agree with above, my CDC is lovely, can chat and she understands as she's done it - always had whatever I asked for too
:)

I am glad you got fixed up. BTW my shake packs cost around 36 a week.

Well I have just been to see my new cdc and she is lovely! It will obviously take a while to build up a relationship, but she seems lovely and very understanding, really really nice.

Choose my packs and it all came to £38 so not bad at all.
Really itching to start now! But I know there is no point till I am back home after my weekend away.
What was lovely was that I mentioned this site and she knew about it and said it was great for support! (which I obviously know, but lovely for someone else to tell me about!)
Anyway I will be back and raring to go first thing on tuesday morning, the people who need to know, know and the rest of them can like it or lump it that I am doing CD! lol!!:rolleyes:
Have a lovely long weekend everyone! big hugs x x x

Well here we are D-Day! And I have actually been really looking forward to it! We have been away for the weekend and eaten lots, also done some walking so that has helped, but started back on CD today, have had a black coffee, some water and just had a banana shake! Got to go to asda soon, but much better to do the food shop when I am not starving hungry, after the first couple of days I will be fine!
Just need to get back into the habit of drinking lots of water again!
x x x x

I started yesterday so we're on the same timeframe.
Very pleased with myself - I think sheer will and determination got me through. I had to ignore my hunger twinges (not pains!) by telling myself the first couple of days are the hardest.
Had 3 shakes and a few black coffees as well as 1.5 litre water. I know I need to drink more water so I'm sipping constantly at work today.
Just had my 2nd shake and my stomach is gurgling - I guess it likes banana lol!

Still feeling fine so it's all good.

Enjoy your first day!

I feel excited and relieved to have started - I'm actually doing something instead of moaning about my weight!

Good luck! Isie

well done Isie! The first few days rae the hardest, I always found more than actually being hungry but breaking form the habit of eating without even realising it!
I am actually very lucky (well when I did it last time I was) and get in to Ketosis easily with out too much hunger or headaches! Hoping for the same this time round! lol!
Feeling very cold today, but think thats down to the fact that its horrible an pouring with rain here today! as well as not having eaten anything warm!
Well I had better get on and do all the things I promised myself I would do on my day off!!
Hope you have had a good day so far today, heres to the future!

well here we are half way through day 2 already and its going good, really good!
Had 2 x shake, soup black coffee and lots of water yesterday, I have just had my 2nd shake today, and apart from the odd occasion I havent even been especially hungry, which has got to be a good thing!
Need to go and drink a bit more water for today, slacking a little bit, but I didnt want to be bursting as I was walking round the lakes!! lol.:whistle:

Hope eveyone is doing well today, the sunshine definatly helps lift the mood!!! :p

sounds like its going great...getting the first few days ticked off can be such a milestone! good luck & keep going!

Thankyou!!
Been another good day, which always makes it easier to do, weekends are hard
but I just tested for ketosis as I have had a mega manky mouth all afternoon:jelous: and I am in ketosis already!!! :DNot even finished day 2 yet!! Whooppee!!!
Have a good evening, I am off to the pub to do course work! But will be sticking to the fizzy water!:p x x

How do you test to see if you in ketosis? I am new to all this just started today.

Back