Fitbit

My hubby bought me a flex, as a motivator, and I think it's fab linked it to MFP. I've been walking daily for 3 weeks but the scales haven't budged. i have stopped going to the gym, and just spend a few sessions on the TRX each week. Does it take a while to kick in? Or should I increase my steps?

How many steps are you doing? Are u calorie counting? As I find it gives me a lot of extra calories x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm walking approx 5 miles most days... I actually didn't do much this weekend, and had a few glasses of wine..... and I've dropped a pound ;) (can't believe it). How many steps do you do roughly? I'm normally well under on my calorie intake, not always under 50 on my carbs though... I think I need to plan my meals a bit better!

Does a fit it just calculate how many steps you so in a day?
What makes it expensive? Surely it does more?

I love my fitbit. Only started a month ago but love love love it! :)
Mine is the fitbit one and it tracks steps (i also used another pedometer at the same time for the first two weeks to track accuracy- within 14 steps of each other!), intensity of exercise, how long you have sat still, length of sleep, quality of sleep, how many times you woke up etc.
Glad i didnt pay full price (dont think the person selling it researched how much they sell for as they listed it on ebay as an unwanted gift - brand new sealed in box- for £6!!!!!) but was definitely my favourite purchase of 2013! :)

Back