Fitbug ??

I am really looking forward to having a good walk with mine weekend. In the week its impossible with working and all the animals I have to take care of.

I am certain the fitbug is not registering the steps right on the x-trainer which is a shame as would have liked the steps to count. Probably wont wear it when the site is back up and running and just enter the details from the x-trainer in if thats what you can do. :) . Cant get on yet so no idea how it works. :D :D

I used to love walking but since moving house and having great distance to commute to work it all stopped, same as my cycling. ! Hopefully though will be doing some more walking and cycling when the old push bike is fixed. ((that will be me pushing the bike as too cream crackered to ride it. :D ))

All this exercise is gonna kill me. :angeldevil: :crazy:

If it counted the cross trainer i bet you'd be at about 15000! You're gonna be sooo fit!

Lets have one of these!

:grouphugg:

Aww yes please and a few of these :patback: :clap: for all those having done some steps today.

I think we Fitbuggers should have our own little sub thread where we can record our individual steps each day till the new site comes online.!! :D :D :D :D .

Have a mini comp to see who does the most.!! and who get the Fitbugger Trophy for the day.

What do you think ??? or have I gone raving :crazy:

hi madam dotty im fine

all you other firbuggers - when the new site fin\ally makes an appearance - perhaps we shoudl set up a league called mini mins - that could be fun - but i know im quite rubbish at the leagues.

Coley I was a bit suprised at your 10000 steps only amounting to 300 cals

i only done 8000 today 3800 aerobic and i burned 400 cals

but i am much heavier than you - so much so that the fitbug doesnt even go up to my weight. hopefully that changes soon.

lol

Definately need our own sub forum! And i want a trophy!!:D :angeldevil:

Oh yes, lets do it.!! :bliss:

I want a trophy too. :D :D , never had one in my life. Be great to have the token Fitbugger one!!!

Thats it am going to walk to work tomorrow (its only a mere 30 miles there) but the time I get there it will be time to come home again!!! LOL.

Look out for strange woman on the news tomorrow walking down the M54 and onto M6 (then again, going on the usual traffic jams on M6 each day...it may be quicker walking than driving.):D :D :D

Should get a few steps clocked up then!! mind you dont know what am going to say to the coppers when they pull over and ask what I am doing walking down the motorway. :rolleyes::D

Hee hee.........I hope hope hope hope purrrrrrrrrllllllllllllease pretty pretty please that the site is up tonight!!!!! I have no faith but I still keep checking the site every 5 mins.

I want to play!!!!:(:(:(:( Please let there be no need to keep a note of DAYS of steps!! waaaaaah!!

Ooooooooooough, pretty sub forum would be nice. We could all congratulate each other on how great we are :D:D:D

In prep for the moonwalk we (my uni mates, and my parents!!) have 2 walks planned.

Cupar to St Andrews (8 miles) and Dundee to Abroath (17 miles). All in full moonwalk gear which consists of bras, pink tights, pink shorts, bodylights and pink afro. My dad is coming too.......he's 57...and will be in a bra walking down the cycle track next to the motorway to Arbroath. Think we'll get any attention!!??!! :eek::eek::eek:

Hubby and I stayed in Cupar last year. :) We travelled up the the Leuchars airshow, stayed in a lovley B&B for 2 nights.

Had a great time. :D

hi madam dotty im fine

all you other firbuggers - when the new site fin\ally makes an appearance - perhaps we shoudl set up a league called mini mins - that could be fun - but i know im quite rubbish at the leagues.

Coley I was a bit suprised at your 10000 steps only amounting to 300 cals

i only done 8000 today 3800 aerobic and i burned 400 cals

but i am much heavier than you - so much so that the fitbug doesnt even go up to my weight. hopefully that changes soon.

lol

I am alot heavier too, and burned more cals! 437 to be exact!

on the x-trainer it said I burnt 200 cals. :eek: :cry:

My bugs gone to bed so havent checked that one but dont think it will say many.
I am doing something seriously wrong. :sigh: :confused:

Muchos exciting!!! Moonwalk is a charity event, you walk a marathon (or a half marathon) in the middle of the night. It's for breast cancer!!!! In your bra.

Haven't looked at the London one but the Edinburgh one is still up for entry! the site is Breast Cancer Charity - Walk the Walk - Playtex Moonwalk 2007 - MoonWalk Edinburgh - SunWalk Bristol - Power Walking

Strange how I do that may steps....sorry!! I don't mean to! I just don't have a car!:mad:

Shazza!!! can we have a league?!! I've not seen the site so I don't know!! oooooough!! I want a league!!! please please please!!!

Cavy - pretty B & B?? mmmmm........fun. St Andrews seems to be full of foreigners.....its odd. Must be the attraction of Prince William. Never really been to Cupar but my friend from Uni lives there and is feeding us when we get the train back to where we started!! :)

Muchos exciting!!! Moonwalk is a charity event, you walk a marathon (or a half marathon) in the middle of the night. It's for breast cancer!!!! In your bra.

Haven't looked at the London one but the Edinburgh one is still up for entry! the site is Breast Cancer Charity - Walk the Walk - Playtex Moonwalk 2007 - MoonWalk Edinburgh - SunWalk Bristol - Power Walking

Strange how I do that may steps....sorry!! I don't mean to! I just don't have a car!:mad:

Shazza!!! can we have a league?!! I've not seen the site so I don't know!! oooooough!! I want a league!!! please please please!!!

Cavy - pretty B & B?? mmmmm........fun. St Andrews seems to be full of foreigners.....its odd. Must be the attraction of Prince William. Never really been to Cupar but my friend from Uni lives there and is feeding us when we get the train back to where we started!! :)

Sounds like fun Coley, will look at the Bristol one, cheers!

Hubby and I stayed in Cupar last year. :) We travelled up the the Leuchars airshow, stayed in a lovley B&B for 2 nights.

Had a great time. :D

Ohh Cupar you have me remmanissing now :D i used to live there when i was a teenager:)

Just had a thought.... 190 cals = packet of Maltesers. :D

So have earned enough burnt of calories for a packet ... yummy!! :eat:

On that thought i will wish you all :nightf: as have got a 30 mile walk in the morning. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back