Fitbug ??

Ohh Cupar you have me remmanissing now :D i used to live there when i was a teenager:)

Loved it too. It was a long drive for us to get there coming from Shropshire but well worth it.

We stayed

Wester Dura Bed & Breakfast, Cupar, by St Andrews, Scotland

and it was a wonderful, charming, spotless place. The owner had lots of personal touches in the room and certainly made you feel very special.

We have lovely time at the airshow too. Hubby always wanted to go to Leuchars but as such a long way, its difficult. So was nice to make it there last year.

Had beautiful sunny day too. Was so fab.

Hope to get there again in 2008 when then next show on again.

Shazza!!! can we have a league?!! I've not seen the site so I don't know!! oooooough!! I want a league!!! please please please!!!

Not with your step count lurvie

only joking

will see what i can do when the site re-opens

any idea's for the name of our league

Miniminners ?

Think we need Trio or MD, one of the more experienced buggers:D to help sort out the confusion!

Oops! Meant KD not Trio!:eek: Sorry KD, you'll always be Trio to me!

Mornin fit buggers!!

Oops! Meant KD not Trio!:eek: Sorry KD, you'll always be Trio to me!

Mornin fit buggers!!

:D That's okay. Don't care what I'm called as long as you don't call me Early In The Morning ;)

I'm not an expert fit bugger though. Only had it a week myself. MD is the expert.

Site is still down:eek: I'm getting "Error - sessions seem to be malstatic functioning"
which sounds very painful!

Without username and password - not sure how you would gert in - ask your ebay contact and see what happens

well i can see the new site but it doesnt seemt obe recognising my username and password anyway

Yeah....have emailed the guy. There must be a subscription surely? How could there be a membership pack without membership?

Have phoned fitbug and told them I got it from a third party site....pushy woman wanted to know where exactly!! told her a third party site, cause I'm stubborn!! doesn't matter I got it off ebay!!

Seems looking up usernames and passwords is not something very easy......how random. Wouldn't have thought it would have been that difficult! surely people forget these things all the time?

I chose my own username and password when I registered:confused:

Okay, I assume you've loaded the software. Have you plugged in your bug? Can you see the button 'register' on the home page, or do you get a message to register when your bug goes through the motions?

Oh...and do you have your membership card with the bug?

Oh...and do you have your membership card with the bug?

Hi KD

You bought yours on ebay didn't you KD? Have you any more idea on how long membership came with it?

Was thinking it would be a good idea for my 10 year old KD as he is computer mad but not athletically gifted (shall we say!) I don't suppose it would be discreet enough though for him to be able to wear it at school though would it?

Dizzy x

Dizzy - I should think it would be fine. It's not tiny, but it would go in his school trousers if he has a pocket and can clip on to the edge of the pocket quite discreetly.

Besides, I remember my kiddo taking a pedometer to school when he got one free and he was considered tres coooool for having one :D

It'll be fun for him.

Don't know how long the subscription is. I was surprised to see it actually had one for the price I paid:cool: Perhaps someone else knows

I have installed software, a plug little bug in...it then says register.....it then demands a usename and password....I make one up and it says no!! thats it. I have my membership card......I called them...they took the membership number and asked me how long the subscription was for...said I didn't know and they are calling me back. :cry:

Awww Nicole. Don't know what else to suggest. Be patient, it'll be up and running shortly I'm sure.

I've had a good look over the new site. A little miffed that my targets are set for 0, and I know I can set my own ones, but will keep o as I am until Monday when the new one comes in.

Have been a good girl and kept to what I normally do as suggested. Keen to get going though.

I'm pleased to see that the food diary has a reasonable database and that I can enter my own foods if it's not there.

Still no where near as good a WLR in this department, but I might be able to work it well for myself now I'm in a pattern.

I have installed software, a plug little bug in...it then says register.....it then demands a usename and password....I make one up and it says no!! thats it. I have my membership card......I called them...they took the membership number and asked me how long the subscription was for...said I didn't know and they are calling me back. :cry:

Thats what mine does too. :cry:

Like you am waiting for a call back but none as yet. !

Hello all fitbuggers :D

Blimey I'm exhausted, just been catching up with all the posts that went on last night.

Loving the idea of a Fitbug league for us Miniminers - you can set up footfall leagues on the site for any group you want, I belong to a couple, but am usually languishing down at the bottom :p

I checked out the site earlier but was still malfunctioning, something to do with Mastisis - thought that was something completely different - oh well :D I'll try again shortly, be good to see it after all this waiting - just hope it was worth it.

Regarding all the confusion on kms & steps & cals n things, make sure your bug is set up with your correct stride length, there's (well used to be) information on the site to tell you how to do this, as well as your weight, it might help. Also things like striders, bikes & even treadmills to a certain extent don't always register every step you take, so are not the most accurate way of recording your steps. I find if I walk too slowly on the treadmill it records the steps, but not as aerobic steps which is annoying, but again hopefully the new site will have taken care of this.

Loving all the new smilies too so here's one, just because I can
:devilangel:

something to do with Mastisis - thought that was something completely different - oh well :D

LOL Dotty.

I mentioned the malstatic error before and I see someone else has also noted it on the fitbug forum. Never heard of it before.

When I went to log on, it kept taking me back to the logon page, persevered and suddenly I was there.

Been able to log in ever since....so keep trying.

I went an created a profile.....but I think it might just be for the shop........grrrrrrr!!!

Still no phone call.......I have zero patience when it comes to something so very very simple.

I am now a grumpy moo. :boohoo:

Ordered my fitbug at the beginning of the week - it arrived today and have logged on to the new site - no probs - except for it being a little slow - expect its busy as has been down.

So far am very pleased - has recorded 3057 steps of which 2113 are aerobic burning 106 cals!!! Hehehe - I love gadgets.

The site has allowed me 1400 cals which seems very generous - based on my height 5/8 weight 11/9 and wanting to lose 23 lbs by 11 May - seems generous. Be interesting to see what steps it prescribes next week.

Tasha

Back