Fizzys juddd dance

You don't have to exercise as part of the plan its just as a rule we are recommended to exercise in order to generally keep fit and healthy,exercising on a DD is not recommended as you have so few cals on board thta why its suggested that if you intend on exercising then UP days are the days to do it. As long as you eat your UP day cals I suppose it will help with the weight loss

bajoleth said:
You don't have to exercise as part of the plan its just as a rule we are recommended to exercise in order to generally keep fit and healthy,exercising on a DD is not recommended as you have so few cals on board thta why its suggested that if you intend on exercising then UP days are the days to do it. As long as you eat your UP day cals I suppose it will help with the weight loss

Ok thanks very much :)

I was wanting to do some DVDs and go running so glad I can :)

Ruth
X

Hi there Fizzyfluff and well done on your start with JUDDDD x

Don't worry ID's are there for situations like this ;)

What day is tomorrow supposed to be?

For you ;)

image-3237607905.jpg

Yum! Hope you're having a good day!

Ruth
X

Lol at mini keivs!

Tomoros supposed to be an up day, so will have to change it to a dd

14 lost : 53 to goal

If changing tomorrow to a DD ruins the rest of the week then you could still do an UP day tomorrow as today has been an ID??

But that would be two up days, a im day and then another up day back to back. What's the thoughts on having another im day tomoro?

Mmmmm if you can't manage a DD today then an ID would be better than an up but a DD would be ideal really ;)

Dd much better!!

379! I think this diet would be much easier without vlcd packs but I've got soo many left!

helllo just popping in to say REMEMBER TO EXERCISE TOMORROW!!!

Excellent DD :)

Back