Fizzys juddd dance

Hot foods (spicy) are supposed to support metabolism so he's being nice to you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stuffed after my dinner!! down day tomorrow but oddly looking forward to the calm!

wow thats organised! I am gonna try to not eat till lunchtime...I was fine on tues until I ate then I was starving.

morning!! u ready for a great down day?

Yip! Out and about in work today so should be grand!

Then early to bed tonight to watch greys anatomy final

14 lost : 53 to goal

yep early to bed for me too!! OH is working away so its easier I think.

Yip! Out and about in work today so should be grand!

Then early to bed tonight to watch greys anatomy final

Ooo that sounds nice- are u off anywhere hot ;)

Oooo Greys Anatomy I haven't seen that in years- didn't know it was still going- It will be an early night for me- off to watch Spongebob Squarepants :cool: I am an extremely mature 21 year old..... :rolleyes:

Ruth
x

.....is spongebob your choice??

Greys is fab, season 9 final tonight, actually it was last night and I've recorded it but that's just details!

As for the somewhere hot- no, pouring down here now

Have a good DD y'all x

fizzyfluff said:
.....is spongebob your choice??

Greys is fab, season 9 final tonight, actually it was last night and I've recorded it but that's just details!

As for the somewhere hot- no, pouring down here now

Yes it is my choice *ashamed* ;)

Ruth
X

hello hope ur dd is going well mines is bearable altho looking forward to a small munch when I get home...early night for me tonight defo...and my cleaner has been so clean sheets and clean house!! yay

???? Cleaner????

I'd love fresh sheets but that'll maybe be tomorow for after a bath!

Today's going good, have completely decided its much easier to stick to dd when not using vlcd packs, going to try to use loads of them up during up days and im's to get rid of them.

Have a massively ugly report to write tonight so that will keep me off food (but might drive me to drink lol)!

yes lol cleaner we are a lazy pair!! its sooo nice but now I rely on her. Yeah ive found today so much easier eating food and not packs. Looking forward to tomorrow may have a few rums :) what kinda report??

Shanny, it just seems you can fit so much into 400cals than 3shakes

Teetiefunk I work with children with disabilities it's just a progress report but a long one that I would prefer not to do in my own time lol

yeah you can have loads for 400 cals way.more filling than packs...i filled up on veg tonight I dont really feel that hungry now...when u starting shanny?

Back