Fizzys juddd dance

Do you mean the fat tablets? I haven't tried them, but I know some who have and have had not good results weight loss wise, and awful results leaky bum wise!!

15 lost : 52 to goal
You are so funny :rotflmao:

WantToLoseWeight25 said:
thanks for the reply back i dont no what to do :confused: lol

Did u click the link I posted? Then when u get into the lipotrom forum click new thread and start your own post and everyone will be able to help!

If its about whether or not to do lipotrim have u looked at online reviews?

Ruth
X

yeah i wrote in one of the forums but no body got back..
Went to town to buy the lipobind the day. i have started it, so far no unpleasent side effects llol :rolleyes:

Thanks xx

Let us know how you get on, even though we are Judders doesn't mean you can't talk to us, we are a friendly bunch x

Need 600 more cals, stuffed to the gills, actually think I'll boke if I've to eat anything- love juddd!!

yeah i wrote in one of the forums but no body got back..
Went to town to buy the lipobind the day. i have started it, so far no unpleasent side effects llol :rolleyes:

Thanks xx

You probably didn't get a reply because you posted in the "Honk if you were 100%" thread on the Lipotrim forum and you were asking about Lipobind which isn't the same thing as Lipotrim - Lipotrim is a very low calorie meal replacement diet like LighterLife and Cambridge. Lipobind - as Fizzy said - is a fat blocker pill type thing, isn't it? I have to say, I've never tried it, sorry. I've done quite well in the past with Cambridge though.

Why not try JUDDDing with us?:) We're having fun with it (you only have to diet every other day)!:clap:

Last edited:
Just had my first mini Kiev. Wow!!! A little pop in the mouth melt in the middle wonder!

LOL, I just had to eat some tiramisu to get my calories up to 1900. It was tough, but I did it!

I lurve this WOE!! :D

me too! im salivating reading about tiramisu!!

teetiefunk said:
me too! im salivating reading about tiramisu!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Tiramisu!!!!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Just had my first mini Kiev. Wow!!! A little pop in the mouth melt in the middle wonder!

They are utterly gorgeous aren't they!!!!!

So little calories too!!!!

Ruth
X

They are delicious:drool:

Second WI 2.2 loss!

Takes me to 4.4lbs in two weeks on juddd

Very happy :bliss:

Will update stats later x

17 lost : 50 to goal

Well done hun, so great to see the proof that Juddd works, lets prove the doubters wrong girlies :party0019: x

hope thats me on tues!! well done!

Back