Bust: 41 ~ 39
Chest: 35 ~ 33.5
Waist: 44 ~ 42.5
Hips: 50 ~ 47.5
Arm: 14 ~ 13.5
Thigh: 30 ~ 28
Calf: 16 ~ 16

17 lost : 50 to goal

Well done and those inches are wonderful :)

Ruth
X

Have a new goal!! Husband has just informed me that he's booked me in to get a tattoo for my birthday in August at a tattoo convention!!! No
one wants a tattoo a flabby bird!

Time to get moving!
:whacky068:

OOOh what are you going to have and where???????

I've had this picture of a peacock I've wanted done for aaaaages! We got married 4yrs ago and it was supposed to be my wedding present, he got his (full back) and I'm still waiting!

image-2216908368.jpg

So the convention is actually on the date of my birthday in August, has booked a hotel and stuff already

Wow you are one brave lady :worthy: Will you be able to get it done in one sitting or will you have to have a couple, I am a big fan of Miami Ink not that I am brave enough to have any myself :faint2: x

I would say it would be a minimum of 4 sittings. I have a couple of smaller pieces now, but hugely are old school ones that have just been done in random places, really want a big piece now!

Would love to see a pic when its all done x

That looks so lovely im really jealous!!!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Chronic stomach pain today!! :9529:

Not quite but considering it!

Hope you're feeling better fizzy!!!!

Ruth
X

You probably didn't get a reply because you posted in the "Honk if you were 100%" thread on the Lipotrim forum and you were asking about Lipobind which isn't the same thing as Lipotrim - Lipotrim is a very low calorie meal replacement diet like LighterLife and Cambridge. Lipobind - as Fizzy said - is a fat blocker pill type thing, isn't it? I have to say, I've never tried it, sorry. I've done quite well in the past with Cambridge though.

Why not try JUDDDing with us?:) We're having fun with it (you only have to diet every other day)!:clap:

Can you loose a lot of weight that way.
How do i join with use?? xx

Thats still a really good DD :)

yeah I think Jo is right about just making sure you are strict as poss on DD and eat till satisfied on UD. Ive tried to follow that this week and just have a little of what you fancy. The leggaro pizzas in pizza express are amazing 500 cals and so tasty! feels really naughty.

That was a great DD. I think you should be very proud of yourself! :D

Back